Quote by psss
whats with all the criss angel threads?

idk but i just saw that video i thought he was being a ****ing hypocrite
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Criss owned him.

Criss > Jim Callahan.

criss does his tricks by computer and pays the audience
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Sorry but I thought the magic act was pretty out of this world and didn't really deserve a great response.

But Criss did act like a douche.
Joey! Watch your speed!
Last edited by futurejmmy102 at Nov 3, 2007,
I like David Blaine better than both he doesn't try to bull**** you with the paranormal he just tries to freak you out with cool tricks, and has you try to figure out how to do them.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I think that Criss is right. Jim's trick wasn't good at all and Criss showed that right to him.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Jim sucks at acting.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Criss Angel= Sexyyyy ^___^
He reminds me of Anthony Kiedis... But I think its just the body, and slightly similar face shape... Or I'm just a idiot.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Criss was right though...The show was a competition of how good of an illusionist you are...Not that you can get the audience to believe bull****.

The point is to have the audience wondering how you did something, not trying to get them to believe something you can't prove.

And how the **** is Criss a hypocrite? Just because he shows the definition of what he calls himself? Does that mean Red Hot Chili Peppers are hypocrites, 'cause they're not really chili peppers? He's never claimed to be supernatural, like this guy did.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
criss angel had a good point
tell him whats in the fk envelope bitch!
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
that was just a bad act period. Its pretty sad people like that actually get millions of dollars for being a fraud.

on the other hand, criss angel was kinda right. but hes a bigot.
epiphone les paul standard
peavey bandit 112
peavey rage 158
squier stagemaster fr

trueguitarhero
-You don't seem to realize that heaven and hell are just delusions created to control the masses through fear and false promises.
I saw the video adn think that Criss Angel calling this out is garbage because there is literally nothing different between what Callahan did and the pseudo dramatic, bad acting that Angel does to increase the tension and believability of his lame @ss stunts.

Edit: In watching the whole thing to the end I believe that it was all staged as part of an effort to create some publicity for the dumb show. Angel was recently on Larry King and this might be part of the whole advertising scheme for the show he is on and his mindfreak, whatever the fvck that is, show.
Last edited by TwistedLogic at Nov 3, 2007,
I didn't even wath the video, but in my opinion criss angel is a full-blown douche-cadet. I greatly dislike him.
Quote by srv2112
I didn't even wath the video, but in my opinion criss angel is a full-blown douche-cadet. I greatly dislike him.

I lol'd.

this Jim callahan guy is retarded and fails at even it look the slighest bit real.

"hey look at me guys im having a seizure in a chair HAHA LOOK IM WRITING THINGS NOW oh its over. im out of breath. but wait i still have the energy to start a minute long rant about how criss angel is fake."

Criss angel is gay too.

So is david blaine.
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
You guys are morons.
Criss angel might come across as a douche, but he has never claimed he had supernatural powers.

This is from wiki:
Criss Angel Mindfreak is a show distributed by A&E Network. It debuted in 2005, and centers on unusual stunts and street magic acts by illusionist Criss Angel. In response to how he does his stunts, he has only declared not to have any paranormal powers, saying: "I do not believe that anybody has the ability to do anything that's supernatural."
Theyre all frauds anyways. Especially Geller.
My stuff:
Gibson SG (for playability.......and looks)
Mexican Strat (for some reason i have two)
Hohner HW440G-TB Acoustic/Electric
A friend met him and she didn't get paid
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by count schizo
Theyre all frauds anyways. Especially Geller.

Which is why Criss called him out at the same time as Callahan. Criss didn't do anything wrong there, in fact he did what was right. The guy was claiming to be a medium and the ability to channel a dead person. That is complete and utter bull****. Criss has NEVER claimed he is anything other than an artist.

Criss does illusions and tests of the body and mind... He doesn't pretend to channel dead people to help him. He called him out, he called Geller out... Before the show even started Criss told all the contestants, "You try and tell the audience you have some supernatural ability, or that it isn't an act and you are really doing the supernatural, I will bust your ass on national television."
That is all bull about Criss busting someone's butt on national televsion for pretending to be a meduim, why? Because they very likelyplay a role in selecting the people who are appearing on the show. You select them and then bad mouth them after the fact. That is a cheap and no class thing to do. They know exactly what these contestants act, routine, stchick, or whatever it is you want to call it, is when they are selected to appear before hand. We saw the long intro clip of Callahan and knew, as Angel, Geller and the producers of hte show must have, what Callahans act was about. Either Angel and the producers are totally retarded or they knew the score before hand and used Callahna to create buzz, whether or not Callahan was in on it is disputable. My guess; he was in on it.
The hosts actually have NOTHING to do with selecting the contestants. Yes, he knew what the guy's act was. But guess what, guy doesn't need to say he can talk to the dead.
All males hate him, but haven't met a female yet who would
Quote by Naem
All males hate him, but haven't met a female yet who would

Then you didn't see the episode where he was in a straight jacket in a prison... Lmao...

Let's just say it ended with one of his assistants saying, "I never believed you when you said you were Houdini with a little weenie." Hahahahaha
I think Criss Angel was right to call him out like that, but I think he went a little too far and made him self look like a prick.
I'm totally on Criss Angel's side in this. He, for one, has never claimed to be anything more than an entertainer. Anyone who claims to actually be able to converse with the dead deserves to be called out. How do you think "Raymond's" family feels about their deceased family member being used as a prop in a magic trick?
Death to Ovation haters!
Criss did the right thing, the paranormal is bull**** to be blunt.

I wish more sceptics would call out "psychics" in such a way to expose them...unfortunately James Randi, as awesome as he is, can't keep going forever.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
Well, that whole thing was pretty cheesy, to be honest.

"Gahhh! Ugh!" *squirms in chair* "Ahh!!" *scribbles down letters*
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was the funniest thing I've ever seen
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by zombie_monster
I think Criss Angel was right to call him out like that, but I think he went a little too far and made him self look like a prick.

That seems to sum up the situation.