Alright so I just got punched in my left eye. I can still see out of it and it's not turning purple or swelling as I immediately put ice on it. The eye seems bloodshot but I can see fine out of it, just a LITTLE bit blurry. Is this going to swell much? How can I minimize damage?

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Keep icing it. And I would like to point out that you're not UG's only Peruvian, I am.
I'd expect that most people have been punched in the eye before, but it seems like this is the first time it's happened to you. Anyway most of your questions are common sense.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
put a raw steak on it
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by MrDinkleberry
Alright so I just got punched in my left eye. I can still see out of it and it's not turning purple or swelling as I immediately put ice on it. The eye seems bloodshot but I can see fine out of it, just a LITTLE bit blurry. Is this going to swell much? How can I minimize damage?

Last time I got punched in the eye my eyeball turned yellow for about two weeks, but it was fine after that.
Your first priority should not be minimizing swelling, but stabbing whoever punched you with a rusty kitchen knife. That way, even if the stab isn't fatal, he will die from tetanus.

And, just put some ice on it and you should be fine.
His mother punched him.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
A pack of frozen vegetables wrapped in a towel makes a good ice pack. But if it swells, it swells. Good job. It makes you look hXc.
Hi, I'm Peter
...Did you punch her back?
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
sounds like a broken blood vessel... itll be blurry for a few days and itll look like you have blood in your eye but itll go away after awhile