The other day, I was approached by my neighbor. She said that she had heard me playing my guitar from my room, and that she was wondering if I could give her daughter guitar lessons.
Ive never given lessons before in my life, and she mentioned that she would pay me, but what should I charge?
I was thinking 10 per lesson (hour long lesson), but my friend says $20.
Anybody got any suggestions?
And no, I will not be having sex with the lady's daughter...This is the pit, I know somebody was thinking it.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Sodomize her with your mind.

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Just do it for $10- it's only an hour and it's what you thought you should be paid- so it's right...don't by into what your friend says; more than what you would get paid at any other job and it's doing something you love. If you teach her good enough you could start teaching other kids

think of 10 turning to 20 to 30 to 40-
sweet **** huh?
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by masterk1818
the real question here is is she hot?

and yes that sounds like a good idea even for 10 bucks

If she's anything like her mom, hell no.

and, Yeah, if giving lessons works out, Id probably start teaching other people.
Its alot more than I make right now ($0)
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Quote by SGstriker
And no, I will not be having sex with the lady's daughter...This is the pit, I know somebody was thinking it.

Well... would you tap that or not?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
I make $200 a month from teaching for a total of 2 hours a week with 4 different students.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
my dads friend offered me free lessons once,he's a 40+ year pro and charges some ridiculous amount of gold per hour but this guy would make vai **** his pants...i declined for fear of being raped cause this guy was a crazy alcoholic who im pretty sure was attracted to me....wat this has to do wit ur story i dont know...

$10 an hour is good,or if the moms a milf u can say its gonna be around $200 or you can blow me
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
See, I'm a nice person and would think 'Ah, she's my neighbour and wants to learn to play an instrument. I'll give her lessons for free, and just feel good knowing I've helped someone out".

But then that's because I always feel wretched taking other people's money. Ten bucks seems fine.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.