I don't know if anyone here loves drone as much as I do. I don't care XD!

I've been listening to Sunn O))) so much recently, they're a fabulous band and prove you can create beautiful atmospheres and bleak soundscapes without fretboard w*nkery.

I'm addicted.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vS53zy-DPF8
Last edited by PurpleFlavoured at Nov 3, 2007,
cant find their music anywhere
do they have a myspace?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Wtf was that?

I've heard of these guys a long time ago and couldn't find anything until that video you posted. And I think I heard 1 note... or maybe just a lot of feedback, I really couldn't tell.

Not to be hatin' on my fellow metalheads but i guess i just don't get it...
I'm Tyler
Yeah, they have a myspazz.

Most metallers don't like it. I think it's more of a thing for people into harsh noise, dark ambient, (maybe) depressive black metal etc.

Apparently seeing them live is beyond amazing, I really hope I get the oppertunity to do so one day, they've inspired me alot.
I personally find most drone really boring and this didn't really change my mind

I guess I just don't get it either
I guess I don't get it either. Though I found that Bong-Ra and Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble drone project (Mount Fuji Doomjazz Corporation) quite interesting.

Btw, I'm sure there's at least one sizeable thread on them in the Metal forum.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Go to myspace click on music and type there name in, you'll find several spaces.

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo
I think theyre okay.

Not great. just okay
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
I like it alot, but I prefer synth based music in a similar style, although fairplay Sunn do make some creepy stuff!
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I really like them aswell. It was hard at first, but i just think of it more as like sound scapes so to say and ever since i've loved it. I've always wanted to see them, i heard their shows are really intense.
I would LOVE to see them live.

Apparently it's so loud and low you can feel it in your bones, amazing. My boyfriend saw them live, bastard!
"Black 1" is a good album. Can't listen to these guys longer than 45 minutes or so straight though.