Drummer, singer, and myself (bassist) are currently looking for a guitarist in central New Jersey. Influences range from classic (Zep, Guns & Roses) to progressive (Tool, The Mars Volta). Post if interested
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
Hey,

I am a guitarist in the Central Jersey area. I'm not a great singer, but I'm okay enough for back up vocals if they are needed. Exactly what are the goals of the band? How old are the members? Do you play original music or covers?

My influences are mostly from the Grunge era - Alice in Chains is my "favorite" band, and I dig Soundgarden and Temple of the Dog, as well. But I'm a "fan" of metal, such as Blind Guardian, Iced Earth, Black Sabbath, etc. And of course I love Led Zeppelin. I consider Dream Theater to be one of my favorite bands, and there are a lot of progressive qualities in my playing and writing, but I wouldn't consider myself a fan of progressive music. I do not like Tool and I don't listen to The Mars Volta.

All that aside, I'm willing to try playing with you guys. I'm 20 years old and live in Woodbridge.

Peace.
same questions as the user above...

im 19,live in toms river n got my own car
main influences are john frusciante,brad nowell (sublime),and santana...
im a minimalist like fru during Cali era,i play all different kinds of **** tho.
im into mostly Red Hot Chili Peppers ,Sublime,Rage Against The Machine,John Frusciante,Jimi Hendrix,ZZ Top,Audioslave,Iggy Pop,Smashing Pumpkins,Muse,Weezer,Tool,Spill Canvas,Atreyu,Cure,Avenged Sevenfold,Pantera,Queens Of The Stone Age,Bad Brains,The Germs,Bullet For My Valentine,Rise Against

only prob is i have a **** amp hopefully ill get a new one b4 december
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej