that the bc rich warlock has a crap sound?

he has a choice between an epiphone (cant remember what one it was but it was 100 dollers more than the warlock [ his parents gave him a choice between those two])

ive tried explaining it to him but he just yells "BUT IT HAS HUMBUCKERS " but i cant tell him that its a **** choice when theres a waaay beter guitar he could get for christmas instead of a warlock

i was thinmking of showing him some of vincent 745 youtube videos lol
well let him buy it if hes a beginner which it sounds like

if you want to prove him wrong get audio samples from guitar center or musicians friend and compare them
Last time I played a warlock it sounded pretty good, of course it was one of the nicer ones, but still. does the Epi not also have humbuckers? most Epis do.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Garret.
What are you talking about, Warlocks look cool so they must sound good

thats exactly what he said

the thing is ... hes not that bad at guitar
Quote by Final !mpact
nah its a **** one ... like 200 AUD

well TBH pretty much any new guitar at that price is going to sound pretty crappy, most used ones will too unless you find a good bargain somewhere. Yeah in that case I would go with the Epi but I'm assuming it's one of their bottom of the line models so it probably wont be much better than the BC Rich.

Last.fm
If its an entry level I would go with the Epiphone.

Although the Warlock probably sounds decent, I hate that body shape. Too many stupid people get a warlock because it's "Metal" and "Cool".
DRM, it's killing music.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
well TBH pretty much any new guitar at that price is going to sound pretty crappy, most used ones will too unless you find a good bargain somewhere. Yeah in that case I would go with the Epi but I'm assuming it's one of their bottom of the line models so it probably wont be much better than the BC Rich.

yea i want him to go with the epi but he just dosnt want it because the warlock looks cool so it must be amazing
Quote by Final !mpact
yea i want him to go with the epi but he just dosnt want it because the warlock looks cool so it must be amazing

well like I said, in terms of quality and sound the Epi probably won't be a whole lot better, so he might as well just go with the one that he thinks looks cool, might make him want to practice more and whatnot.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
well like I said, in terms of quality and sound the Epi probably won't be a whole lot better, so he might as well just go with the one that he thinks looks cool, might make him want to practice more and whatnot.

yea i guess ...
i have a warlock n.j. with emg 81s and it blows the **** out of anything any of my friends have.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Quote by Final !mpact
yea i guess ...

Wow... Everyone came to a mutual agreement. That's uncommon We need some arguing..

FENDER IS BETTER THAN GIBSON!!!
Quote by srv2112
Wow... Everyone came to a mutual agreement. That's uncommon We need some arguing..

FENDER IS BETTER THAN GIBSON!!!

shut up noob
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
You can't convince him. You fail.

DIE DIE DIE NOW!

Seriously though, shove a BC Rich headstock through his face. That'll show him how dangerous pointy guitars can be.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by srv2112
I'll pwn u...

you can try, but its hard to pwn the unpwnable!
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
YAY *victory dance.. then checks for smiley* damn none fit my uber hokeypokey moshing im doing right now! lol
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193