Watching Silence of the Lambs and the buffalo bill dancing scene has to be one of my favorite movie scenes ever.....how bout u fine ppl?

and if someone says something like "that scene in fight club when he's like the first rule of fight club is USE SEARCH BUTTON FIRST,the second rule of fight club is USE SEARCH BUTTON FIRST" i wont be having any of that so go have a cookie instead
www.gameandsave.com

Good Deals:

-UG-Sumphead,Miggy01,Bostonrocks

-HC-sdresdre,XMahkaihX,Juan_M,mmcquain,teletaylor,frankiej
mine is at the end of the godfather when micheal corleone is denouncing satan, and at the same time it goes to all his goons killing all the heads of the other family, very cool scene
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Pulp Fiction.... all of it
prolly the coffee shop part at the end, truly excellent
You are now blinking manually
The final roulette scene in The Deerhunter, I love Christopher Walken in that.
MAN CITY

De Montfort Uni
The ending scene in Boondock Saints where they are in the courthouse. It's so friggin awesome.
The part is Bloodsport where Van Damme punches the sumo wrestler in the nuts right after doing the splits.
Quote by evilgerbil666
The ending scene in Boondock Saints where they are in the courthouse. It's so friggin awesome.

Yeah, it is. Also, at the very end when all the people are debating their actions.

I also love the opening fight scene of Gangs of New York and the scene where Bill is talking to Amsterdam while he is bed with with Jenny (after Amsterdam saved his life). Also, the riots towards the ending are amazing.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Nov 3, 2007,
Terrence, you have gone back to that delicious old avatar of yours.

And one of my favorite movie scenes is in October Sky when they launch the rocket successfully and it flies off high in the air.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Terrence, you have gone back to that delicious old avatar of yours.

And one of my favorite movie scenes is in October Sky when they launch the rocket successfully and it flies off high in the air.

Haha, yeah man. I love Yawn with all my heart, but this booty was calling to me.

Also, I agree with your pick. That movie really got to me when I first saw it.

Also, I really love the scene in Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, when Sam was making that speech...actually, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMdXhfO-Wk
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
The scene in Apocalypse Now where the helicopters raid the village and theyre playing the Flight of the Valkyries out of the choppers and the chick throws a grenade in one and he yells "GET THAT BITCH! CUT HER DOWN! ****IN' SAVAGES!" and then when they finally all land and theyre surfing with mortars and artillery blowing up right next to em and they dive off the boards. "CHARLIE Don't surf!" "You either surf or you fight". Godamn that was an epic scene
Well it would have to be something from Terminator 2 of course,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mObd5PxMzxs

Every scene in that movie is so perfectly crafted with so many amazing nuances.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I like the part in Saw III when the guy's leg splinters after being twisted right round, and also the part where the woman's ribs just fly out.

But you can't beat the part in Hot Fuzz where that guy's head gets splattered by that church spire.

Yes I like a bit of gore, lol.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
the crow when hes going to get hes old wedding ring back and kill everyone :P
The matrix where he stops the bullets.

He did it for teh lolz.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
donnie darko
where frank is sitting next to them in the cinema and tells donnie to burn down jim cunningham's house
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
End of the Devil's Rejects...
Anything from any Tarantino film,he rules all...
The Goonies,when they find the ship x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
i change my minde. Azumi the scene when she fighting the crazy guy. the last big fight
Fight club where he beats the crap out of himself, beautiful

or American beauty
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me