Its called vectoring, and unless you've been using photoshop for a fair while you won't have a chance in hell of doing it.

Just letting you know
Quote by Dark_Merlin
Its called vectoring, and unless you've been using photoshop for a fair while you won't have a chance in hell of doing it.

Just letting you know

there are easier ways to give the same effect though
Quote by Diamond Dave
there are easier ways to give the same effect though

Like what?
Founder of The Reverend Maynard Club-save the carrots!
PM me or diminishedfaith to join.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
I can't see the images, but I'm guessing her has vector ones from what people are saying.

The very easy way is to use a cutout filter. But it looks crap. To get a proper vector you need to get a real image, and using the pen tool go all the way around it perfectly, and fill with the colour of what you just traced, black hair is black etc etc. But it can take a while, and is hard to do nicely.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I can't see the images, but I'm guessing her has vector ones from what people are saying.

The very easy way is to use a cutout filter. But it looks crap. To get a proper vector you need to get a real image, and using the pen tool go all the way around it perfectly, and fill with the colour of what you just traced, black hair is black etc etc. But it can take a while, and is hard to do nicely.

^thats it. i wouldnt say its hard though, just time consuming
Quote by Diamond Dave
^thats it. i wouldnt say its hard though, just time consuming

Time = Difficulty in my world.

If it takes more than five minutes I naturally increase my speed by one half. While quality is lessened, I have more free time in which to do nothing.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Like most people said if you dont know your way around photoshop you will find it really hard. and to use filters to vector does not look right. you can always pay people a small fee to do it for you.

check out this link to my mates gallery he makes vectors for many people.
Vector Gallery
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Time = Difficulty in my world.

If it takes more than five minutes I naturally increase my speed by one half. While quality is lessened, I have more free time in which to do nothing.

yeah good point, even though i dont consider time being the same as difficulty i do things in exactly the same way youve described in the second part