Framus 2x12 (V30's)
Line 6 Spider II

Pedals:
Behringer Acoustic modeler,
Jam NS-wah (handmade wah)
EHX LPB-1
Mxr Phase 90

mics: Shure Sm57
It's bad in every way. My Vox V847a is a vintage voiced wah and it's better for high gain. It's crap for cleans, and a ripoff. It's a very good platform for modifying though.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
It's bad in every way. My Vox V847a is a vintage voiced wah and it's better for high gain. It's crap for cleans, and a ripoff. It's a very good platform for modifying though.

Yep...

/thread
any good video or sound clips for this wah?
Gear:

ESP LTD MH-400
Samick Malibu
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12 (V30's)
Line 6 Spider II

Pedals:
Behringer Acoustic modeler,
Jam NS-wah (handmade wah)
EHX LPB-1
Mxr Phase 90

mics: Shure Sm57
I have my GCB-95 LM in white and i got it modified, it's definitely a beast and a keeper, there's trim pots installed so you can adjust the bass, mids and gain, bass booster switch, an LED light that's just too bright you can't miss it and it is true bypassed, www.solidgoldfx.com
the mods are worth every pennies you'll use to get her to her real self.
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
+1

The only similarity between the modern GCB95 and the ones "Relied on by Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Joe Satriani, Buddy Guy, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Zakk Wylde and many other greats" is the model name. They've changed all the parts that matter (inductor, sweep cap etc) so you're just paying for the name.

Also, why the hell have they switched to that silver logo? It looks feckin awful