Poll: Do you want to be a rockstar?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you want to be a rockstar?
Yes i do!
34 77%
Nope,i'm a stuck up ass dat ain't cool
1 2%
No
0 0%
Yes,i love the hot girls
9 20%
Voters: 44.
So do you? I do,i think its the best life in the world...you get paid for doing something you love and if you are good enough,you can earn tons of money,not forgetting the hot fans...don't know,i'd just love to be one...what about you guys?
Last edited by NoobOnZone at Nov 3, 2007,
id just love people to hear my music..

money is a bonus..

but yes hundreds of groupies would be grand lol
MD5K
IBANEZ
Last edited by TORSION at Nov 3, 2007,
In a crazy inverted world then yes, but I'd rather be more of an acoustic-star or something.
yep,any starsism* don't know if its spelled right * that includes instruments of the main family guitar,drums,bass,electric piano*a little extra*
Quote by NoobOnZone
So do you? I do,i think its the best life in the world...you get paid for doing something you love and if you are good enough,you can earn tons of money,not forgetting the hot fans...don't know,i'd just love to be one...what about you guys?

As a guitarist that has played in front of 10 people AND 10,000, let me tell you: When you are in a band and even ATTEMPT to hit a stage, it becomes a business. Nothing is free, and you WILL get screwed, generally speaking. The industry is full of snakes, back-stabbers, and greedy people. It is fun, yes, but only at first. It is a job, first and foremost. There is very little glamour in going to work every day, trust me.

Getting laid is nice, but when your married (like me), then groupies are a pointless distraction. Alot of times, the money isn't worth being on the road for 3-9 months out of the year!
I want to make music and have it spread, preferably published, but I don't want to be a rockstar. I don't want to be followed around by obsessive fans. I don't want everyone in the street to recognise me.
I don't want to travel the world, have no permanent settlement and play the same songs 57 times every night for 3 months.
Quote by NoobOnZone

?!?!?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.