Page 1 of 2
Do your parents know that all you active users post and contribute to this site a lot?

Just a general question because I've known people who's parents don't allow them to browse the web and talk to people on forums they don't know and such..

Do yours?

Mine do and they don't mind.
Mine know I'm on UG a lot. They don't really care, they know I learn a lot from it though.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Joe-Fish
Mine know I'm on UG a lot. They don't really care, they know I learn a lot from it though.

same
You are now blinking manually
Mine don't know and whilst they wouldn't care about just a random forum, I try not to let them find out some of the sort of things that appear in The Pit.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by SmarterChild
Damn, I thought the thread title was an order.

No they don't, but I don't really think they'd care...
Quote by Joe-Fish

In the Pit? Do they know all your learning is new techniques for masturbation?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by BennyStruggle
Im not under 12 so I dont ask my parents for permission...

+1
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
My parents know I spend a lot of time on here and my paint ball forum and they're cool with that.
myspace.com/theunwantedjellybean <--- Add It!
Quote by break-me-in
Mine don't know and whilst they wouldn't care about just a random forum, I try not to let them find out some of the sort of things that appear in The Pit.

+1
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

My parents are regular users too.

Nah, I'm kidding. I don't hide it from them but I don't tell them what I do either. What they don't know won't hurt them I suppose...

Edit:
Quote by Fragmented
Same here, my parents also don't mind because they know I learn a lot here.

...in the pit? haha
Last edited by bequickorbedead at Nov 3, 2007,
Well their was a thread their a while back that had some adult content (if you know what I mean) and I posted a reply and unlucky for me my father happened upon it.... and now I can only go on it when hes not here (the forums that is)
My parents know I'm active on forums on the internet in general, but not any specific. They don't care anyway.
Quote by Ragnorak6000
Well their was a thread their a while back that had some adult content (if you know what I mean) and I posted a reply and unlucky for me my father happened upon it.... and now I can only go on it when hes not here (the forums that is)

That must suck.
Quote by break-me-in

Seconded.
Quote by SmarterChild

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by SmarterChild

I just laughed out loud.
Quote by SmarterChild

You sir, are a genius.

But no, my parents don't care, they don't love me
Yeah, they know i use UG regularly. I leave it open when i go out and stuff. Doesn't bother me if they see the pit. I'm 16, It's not like they're going to tell me what i can and can't do on the internet.
My parents don't really care, apart from the amount of time i spend on the computer, coz they know im a music geek so don't particurly mind. They know I wanna do sommit in music when I'm older, and have shown my Dad some bits of UG, like the useful/intelligent threads on UG a few times, but I don't keep the pit up, i just leave up windows media player as the window im viewing or sommit if they're in the room...
Quote by frankv
Me too.

It's gone to such proportions that my parents are like: "Wow, Frank! You're here."

Same, kinda. I practically live in my room. I do my work up here, I play guitar up here, i use the computer up here and i watch tv up here. I sometimes go downstairs, but usually, I'm either in my room, out somewhere, or at work.
Quote by SmarterChild

Hehe.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
I tell them but I dont even think they remember. They don't care what sites I go on.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
"Do your parents"

Seems like I misunderstood something...

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by Yngwi3
+1

dude idk...im 16 i dont have a need to ask permission to do anything...i do have friends thats parents are psycho like that though...i know this one guy...he almost has to ask permission to fart or they wont let him
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by gopherthegreat
my parents dont know what UG is.......

+1

And I rather they didn't.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Page 1 of 2