Since I don't know very much about guitar brands or quality (other than Gibson and PRS are suppose to be quality), how is this guitar? It kinda looks cheap. I'm not thinking about buying it, just curious.

http://zellers.flyerservices.com/noncached_pages/ca5331f0-7488-40b0-a46e-418318071643_120_eng_PG0001.asp?FS=True&SID=453132936&S={453882BD-164B-4BE9-AD9E-667AEE351B23}&NL=eng

Paul Stanley® Autographed Electric Guitar
Exclusive to Zellers!
· Designed and Hand-Signed by Paul Stanley of Kiss®.
· Comes in an Exclusive box with a Certificate of Authenticity & Guitar Strap.
· Made by Lyon® by Washburn.
· Solid hardwood body with a maple neck, die cast turners and chrome hardware.
· Limited Edition, only 5,000 available.
Also available on www.hbc.com
LIMIT 2
This Saturday Be the first to get one!
Once they're gone, they're gone.
I was looking at that too but if you are buying it at Zellers, I can't trust the quality. To me, I would buy it just to say that you have an autographed guitar from Paul Stanley.
Lyon does a lot of those. They put some artists name on a crappy Lyon to try and get it to sell. While the link didn't work, I would imagine its totally legit.
Quote by CJRocker
Lyon does a lot of those. They put some artists name on a crappy Lyon to try and get it to sell. While the link didn't work, I would imagine its totally legit.

Exactly what he says
Quote by sashki
judging by these 'ranks', I guess you were looking at Gibson guitars.

In that case, it goes (worst --> best)
special --> studio --> standard --> custom

When Gibson calls something "special", it's special in the way a retarded kid is.
Last edited by gibo6666 at Nov 3, 2007,
haha.... f'n Paul. What a sell out.... I love 'em! KISS FOREVER!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
HAHA. I'm at work right now and i'm right next to zellers and there tons of people being them.
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
I am not sure how good this PS model is it's probably a decent starter/beginner guitar.
I have a Lyon/Washburn Scott Ian signature guitar and I was really surprised at the quality and sound for what I paid. LOL I got it for only $20.00 brand new when Sam Goodys closed here 90% off the original $200.00 price tag. I would never have paid $200.00 it was just I couldn't pass it up for $20.00. If they had more I would have gotten them as well they would have made great gifts. I removed the cavity cover and it's solid wood and heavy as hell. I doubt it's bass wood and I know is not a plywood guitar. I would like to know what's it's made of.

I notice Target will be carrying a PS model Lyon as well starting Nov 26th not sure on the price. Another cool looking guitar but who knows what kind of quality. If I was going to buy one I would wait until the after Christmas clearance to get one.

John