I just downloaded Microsoft Office, 2003 and 2007. I have no idea how to open them. I downloaded '07 first and couldn't figure out how to open it so I thought it was a dud, that's why I downloaded '03. The icons look like this:

Could you help me not be a fucking moron? Thanks...
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
'07 is .daa '03 is .uif
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
.daa is an image file, like .iso or .mdf.

Try mounting it in Daemon Tools.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
So...what do I do? I don't have Daemon Tools...
Quote by JamesDouglas

Get it?

edit:
Or you could grab ISObuster
Quote by JamesDouglas

Hmm.. crazy thought.. download and install it? Then read the help file on how to use it?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Hmm.. crazy thought.. download and install it? Then read the help file on how to use it?

Ok, that didn't work. Now what?
How about you goto the store and buy it, stick the CD in, and install it?

Not only is piracy lame, there is a high chance whatever you are installing will end up being a virus.
Quote by JamesDouglas
I just downloaded Microsoft Office, 2003 and 2007.

Not a good start mate. Look out for mods!