i need a good metal song, with an awesome solo. im not really into metal personally, normally play blues but i want a change, can any1 suggest a good intimediate meatl song
I don't know what intimediate means, but "A Grand Conjuration" by Opeth...

wrong forum too...
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
from the cradle to enslave by cradle of filth... kinda lacking in the guitar solo area though....
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Master of Puppets lol
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
sorry just realised wrong forum stoopid me!!! but thank you all for your help except axeman. Not all up on my metal but do know that master of puppets is not something to attempt as a first metal tab
If you're more of a blues guy, but wanna start with metal, always start with Sabbath. Wicked World from the first album is a bluesy flavored song, and the solo is neat.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Seek and destroy.

Pretty easy, and fookin awesome
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by seamonky616
sorry just realised wrong forum stoopid me!!! but thank you all for your help except axeman. Not all up on my metal but do know that master of puppets is not something to attempt as a first metal tab

You said "intimediate" which I interpreted as intermediate and suggested Master of Puppets, which is an intermediate level song with the exception of the second solo.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
but thank you all. black sabath proberly the way to go as i actually own a sabbath album. but thank you all
The trooper and the number of the beast-both by iron maiden
Maybe peace sells By megadeth
electric eye by judas priest
Crazy train-ozzy osbourne
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.