hey for the skills you used you did them pretty well if you added in some scale work you might get a little more variety and emotion though your pretty much all about the speed here good start though
kinda cool, id practice with a metronome though, it will help you to keep a more steady beat, good job though.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Dude...quit making threads about the same stuff...
Good tapping though
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
the tapping is nice and defined...but like everyone's said, your timing fluctuates dramatically, you shoudl get your ass a metronome :p
just if he didnt get his point across, he is 14.

One a more serious note. It is good but the start sounds like something i know. As said above tapping is good but your timing is a bit off.
Quote by porter_668
just if he didnt get his point across, he is 14.

One a more serious note. It is good but the start sounds like something i know. As said above tapping is good but your timing is a bit off.

It's Thunderstruck by AC/DC.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
It sort of bugs me when people post things and say their age, sort of like saying, yea it's good, for a 14 year old. I think people will take you more seriously if you don't mention how old you are. besides that it was pretty good, maybe a little too much whammy wankage.

/food for thought
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
If you wanted to be judged as an equal, I will say it is pure and absolutely crappy wankery. Sloppy, uninspiring, and meaningless.

Since you want to be judged as a helpless 14 year old kid, I'll say that I wasn't exponentially better than you at 14, and that I know how it feels in your position.

Keep trying.
I'm also 14, and as a 14 year-old who is 14, i say get a metronome and don't participate in this sort of wankery. But then again, i'm 14, and what does a 14-year old, who may or not be 14, know, being 14, about guitar? people will take you more seriously if you don't mention your age though.

great tapping though... and btw SAME AGE (14)
Not bad at all

Id be knocked off my tits if you were 4 though

What is it with christians and EVH???