Guess most people will dislike this.

I’m considering abandoning poetry
and pursuing a career in acting.
It’s a good way to allow for
misinterpretation.

It was good. Short, but I liked it. It brought a smile to my face and a poem this small, I suppose that's all you really can hope for. I mean, it didn't say anything incredibly profound, but it was effective in its own way. Def. Not what I was expecting, though.
what comes up comes out
go for it
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
you can call me whatever you damn well please.

and your welcome.

OH I thought of one complaint I DO have though..don't put a tiny little message at the top that says "you will probably dislike this" or whatever it says, because that displays a lack of confidence. Which is something you don't want to display.

Just throwing that out there.
what comes up comes out
Quote by haunted_engines
you can call me whatever you damn well please.

and your welcome.

OH I thought of one complaint I DO have though..don't put a tiny little message at the top that says "you will probably dislike this" or whatever it says, because that displays a lack of confidence. Which is something you don't want to display.

Just throwing that out there.

Not really lack of confidence. More of a disappointment with myself and my work lately...
Actually, all sense of confidence or lack thereof left to rest, the small print is an interesting precursor considering the content of the piece haha.

I like the content though, really. Simple and to the point. I love when I read short pieces that aren't lacking .

Not sure about the title though...

And on an end note, I have found in the past that disappoint with your work typically amounts to a severe improvement (I'm speaking about general things, but I'm sure writing as well). I hope you find this as well.