Page 1 of 2
I dunno if anyone has ever done this before but post some of you nicknames and give a short history on how you got it if you like. Here it goes:

Super Sit-Ups:In gym we take a sit-ups test. My friend was holding my feet and everytime i did one sit-up i farted. I did it last year too but instead i was with this gangster and he said "uh bruh! what joo doin?" i got 50 sit-ups. 50 nice smelly sit-ups.

'Toot'sie:basically the same as above

MoonWatch '07: This ones more of a inside joke but people call me it. At one of my friends birthday parties he told me that streaking is a lot of fun. So i of course believed him and ive always wanted to try it. everyone else wimped out and just watched. so we stripped down and ran across the street and through a few yards and back. then we did it again and a car all of a sudden came over the hill, headlights shining on me. i ran like hell and made it on the grass but i slipped on the grass because it was wet so i basically ended up teabagging the ground. i later found out the the person in that car was a previous girlfriend. bummer.

Chard: Buncha girls in Business Computer Tech class looked up on Wikipedia and found that Chard was short for my name richard. So they call me that and when i looked it up on urbandictionary.com i found another definition..."mother ****ing SoB who chokes on dog ****" or sumthing like that. Whole new feeling when they call me that.
Dusty: because i used to sweep floors when i was in JR. High School
Bam-Bam: because i took a sledge hammer and destroyed an alter at my church
(dont worry kids, they hired me)
The Man: I'll leave that to your imagination
My You'll be the Baddest Dude in Revere!

My Gear:
-Fender Mexican Stratocaster
-Silvertone Paul Stanley Signature Acoustic
-Fender Princeton 65w
-DOD Death Metal
Murph: my last names murphy so people just randomly started calling me murph
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Prove to her you won't shoot any real prostitutes. Bring one back, and show your mum how curteous and polite you can be with them.

Rosstickle - One of my best friends calls me it because I'm almost a year younger than her.
Rossum - Because another of my best friends decided that I was a possum. I don't know why.
Rossawr - Because I'm a "dinosawr" obviously. We like going "Rawr" to each other.
Roofty - Another of my best friends adds "oofty" to everything, therefore Ross = Roofty.

No prizes for guessing what gender they are.
okay, so two years ago i was in french class. Now what you need to understand is that i grew up in Toronto and was living in Montreal at the time so my extent of the understading of the french language was Bonjour, so i was in french class and it was horrible, there are 3 level of french class; Mother longue, enriched, and regualr (AKA BoBo french). My highest grade in that class was a 19%, ever since then i have been know as BoBo B-rett
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Fatty.....Nickel Ass Fatasco (play on words with my name...Nicholas Lovasco) But I lost weight since 7th grade....now in 10th, so they can all suck my now hard abs.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Slater.

My last name is Christensen, everyone says "Christiansen". That went to Christian Slater. Then as my first name begins with an A, it was AC Slater. Now, just Slater.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Hedgy - Back in like 4th grade i had an obsession with hedgehogs o.o
Tony - My name is Anthony
Hey Arnold - My hair is really wavy and looks like an ocean and someone said it reminded em of someone from the show Hey Arnold
Tits - Idk
Thers some more i cant think of atm.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Nick-Nick: some girls call me that

Nicky: My name from when I was born until I was about 13 when a girl in my class was called Nikki, so she asked if I would call myself Nick instead. Its stuck ever since, but my old mates still call me Nicky

Nickle arse: My ex girlfriend used to call me that

Bob (iI look like Bob dylan) many friends called me bob as im almost identical to him, and the way I talk

Nick the Prick: my ex, again lol

Dicko: my 2nd most used nick name, and my second name. Its tradition to call anyone with dixon as their second name "Dicko" in the UK, even though dixon is actually pronounced "dejon"

Metal Morris the 2nd: a continuation of my dads nickname when he was a mechanic, his friends call me that now.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Last edited by nick dixon at Nov 3, 2007,
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Blondie
Eros (corruption of Aaron)
Dipshit

And uh, "yourroundmate" it seems.

This guy is obviously the definition of "Erotic Love"

Why would you have THAT as your nickname!!
Barry

Baron (baron birchtree is the name under which i have a Playboy subscrib)

Birch

Arvad (i made this one up.. its hebrew for wanderer)

B

B-face

ive also gotten Barky, Barton, Barley.. ive got a friend who calls me something new everytime i see him
they call me 'stino capuchino' and 'stino latino' just because my name is stijn and it rymes

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by boreamor
This guy is obviously the definition of "Erotic Love"

Why would you have THAT as your nickname!!

Yeah, that's the nickname I don't mind so much
Rygar. First name starts with Ry and last name starts with Gar. Also my favourite classic Nintendo game.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
i get called li-ham-sandwich

its cos my name is liam an my mate started callin me le-ham cos it sounds like liam an then it just got chaned to li ham sandwich (as in the ham sandwich)

then another mate changed it to le-jam cos he didnt like ham

LOL
Pinky-I broke my pinky finger in baseball. My number was 19, so I got Pinky 19. And my friend will sometimes call me "pink-asorous-rex"
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Back in like, sophomore year of high school, my fellow trombones in band would occasionally call me "freezer burn" because of how white I was. But then a girl came that was whiter than me, and my nickname got passed on to her.

Then, in summer marching camp before senior year, this one guy would always call me a vampire or Dracula. I'd always wear these big black sunglasses, my Black Sabbath hat, and put my hair in a ponytail, so I guess that makes me look like Dracula?
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Charlie Horse. Origin? Not a ****ing clue.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
I've had the nick name Stubby for about the last 9-10 years, a guy that I worked with started calling me that and its stuck with me ever since. And no it's not from having a little weiner lol, I'm only 5' tall and thats where it comes from cause im short.
Quote by Pernicano22
As the title says, i busted a nut lol
how much do they cost to fix?
Steve: A guy in my third period randomly called me steve one day for no particular reason and now almost all of my friends call me that.

Jew: South Park Reference

Fro: Originally, "Afro," but it made people mad cause it was to much of a mouthful (After which i said That's what she said) and My Friend Jennifer said Fro and only like 6 people call me that.

Sprinkles: Cause i supposedly sexed a girl with a tye-dye T-shirt on (don't ask)
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
silver wing: because I have a lock of white hair.

Bagpipe: because I like celtic music.

oh and sometimes my friends call me granny because of my hair too.
Quote by darkstar2466
Heart attack due to cocaine use at an old age. You'll live long, but you'll die just like old Thunderfingers.
It would be awesome to die like my hero, thanks!

Quote by stanleybach
You are going to make a lot of people in this thread very happy.

oh damn
Hmmm...Andy,Dent (my second name is Denton,i have the same nickname as my pops),Polar Bear (Because im 'built like a brick ****house' according to my mates,and im really pale lol),Tomato (from when i tried to grow my hair,i ended up looking like 60's McCartney,which made my head look really round,then when i had that,i got a bad sunburn,so i looked like a tomato )
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
The Thrustinator- me and my friends made a video on youtube (Tourist Hunting) and i was introducing my character and just saying whatever came to mind, and i said "Hi, im american special forces officer Joseph C. Collins or as others like to call me, mostly women, tthe THRUSTINATOR" and now everyone actually calls me that
Goober, my brother used to call me that.......it stuck

Burger King my initials are BK (nad you can have me your way )

Wimpy (the guy from Popye who eats hamburgers name is wimpy...and i love burgers )
UG's HIPPIE
Snap, it was my profile name at an Internet cafe where I went, all the people there thought it was just easier to call me Snap, so the name kind of stuck after that.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
apparently with my penchant for black clothing, and when I wear my "smart" black coat, I look like a reverend, so got called rev
The bitches call me Silicon Slick C. Flex.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
The nicknames of James: Jim, Jimmy (when I was younger), my mom still calls me Jimmy-boy and Jamie (sometimes). I also get Jmac or just mac. Sometimes people just say your whole last name.
Trippin' on Nutmeg

:hehe
was searching for legal high when i discovered that this spice was Strong not only over your plate!

but its like my nick on CS (rarely play now..)
(oh and on my phone's Bluetooth )!
Fox.

How imaginitive of them.

I always had amusing nicknames for everyone else though. I never called people their real names
Page 1 of 2