Page 1 of 2
Ok the title says it all really.

I have to pick a song and make it into my own style for my A Level Music.

I wanted to do Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven but i told her about it and she said it has to be a pop song.

Anyway......

Can anyone suggets something that may be cool to do. Itd probbaly be like Children Of Bodom's cover of Oops I Did It Again or something if you know what i mean.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Ymca would be awsome
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Lol - I don't really wanna do YMCA but i might actually consider it.

I have to record everything propally like drums and that....so it'd have vocal and everything.

It might actually be cool....but i'd look like a wanker at school

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Mr. Sandman - Four Aces? (Kinda an oldie, but I've always thought it'd sound awesome as a metal song)
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Mr. Sandman - Four Aces? (Kinda an oldie, but I've always thought it'd sound awesome as a metal song)

It already been done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bxsJsbfV4E

Quote by Gunpowder

Blind Guardian do a good cover of that.

edit: ^damn it!

Quote by Donkey Fly

Awesome.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Donkey Fly

I wanted to do Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven but i told her about it and she said it has to be a pop song.

With such fine education, how can you go wrong?

Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Donkey Fly
Ok the title says it all really.

I have to pick a song and make it into my own style for my A Level Music.

Anyway......

Can anyone suggets something that may be cool to do. Itd probbaly be like Children Of Bodom's cover of Oops I Did It Again or something if you know what i mean.

Shame about moonlight sonata, that would rule. I'm doing that for my own amusement at the moment.

Reach for the Stars by S Club Seven. That would be a cool challenge.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
"It might actually be cool....but i'd look like a wanker at school"

so.....?
it'd be amazing, if people can' t see that theyre idiots, if you care what they think, then i feel sorry for you.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
I might ask her again if i can do Moonlight Sonata cause i have some great ideas for it but if she says no im gonna do it anyway in my own time.

I could actually see that Umbrella song being dong.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by josh999x
Dancing queen death metal style

Agreed, I've always had a guilty pleasure for that song
Quote by frankv
Crank Dat!

I can't believe no one said that earlier. It would be hilarious, although a few bands have already done "metal" covers. And I use the term metal lightly.

But God, I ****ing hate that song.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Oh, howabout "Hey Ya" or "My Humps" by Black Eyed Peas? Or howabout the Theme From Titanic?
30 Seconds to Mars did a really good cover of Stronger by Kanye West. Check it out. Its not heavy, but still good. And Biffy did another decent cover of Umbrella by Rhianna.
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
The Safety Dance?

lmao **** yes... I had that stuck in my head yesterday... another good one would be everytime we touch. annnd there was antoher one suggested that I liked... oh ya... stayin alive by the beegees... that would be awesome... but w/e you do post it on here
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Technically that Beatoven song is pop, because everything was "Pop" at one point or another, but i guess for todays pop try something Brittney Spears or one of them, just to give everyone a good lauph!
Define "pop" though, cos to your archetypal stuffy music teacher the likes of the Rolling Stones and Jimi Hendrix are "pop"
Quote by ECwomantoneman
Define "pop" though, cos to your archetypal stuffy music teacher the likes of the Rolling Stones and Jimi Hendrix are "pop"

Um.. The Rolling Stones and Jimi Hendrix are pop..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
What's the most popular rap song in your school at the moment? Do that.
Who dat?
I dunno why it hasn't been mentioned..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-FAV9fBII
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Barbie Girl would be hilarious in a death/black metal version. lol
Page 1 of 2