I will soon be getting a new head, either a Peavey Valveking or a Peavey Windsor. I've heard from different sources that Windsor is better than Valveking for death/thrash metal and vise versa blah blah but thats a different story. I'm looking for a 2x12 cab for it. Right now I have been looking at the Crate GT2128 120W 2x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet. My only problem is that it has been back ordered for a long time since I ordered it, yes I know it says it is back ordered until today but yesterday it was back ordered to the 2nd and so on. So any help would be great!

Edit: My price limit for the cab is around $300, but preferably cheaper if possible.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Ebay.com
Look for avatar cabs. just as good as the big names at like half the price.
Seriously, for the price of a quality big name 2x12 you could get an avatar 4x12 with the same speakers
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Well I would look into a 4x12 but it would be such a pain in the ass to move around from my house to my friends house for band practice and such...
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Vandals572
Well I would look into a 4x12 but it would be such a pain in the ass to move around from my house to my friends house for band practice and such...

Then get a 2x12 imo. and yes, 4x12s are a bitch to move, considering they are 80 pounds and awkward
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Vandals572
Edit: My price limit for the cab is around $300, but preferably cheaper if possible.

You're not going to get much of anything cheaper than that, unless you get extremely lucky on the used market.

In your case, Avatar is an excellent suggestion. You can get a 2x12 from them fitted with Celestion V30's (a good fit for your music) for $300 before tax/shipping. Might be slightly over your budget, but it would be worth it.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.