first off, yes i used the search button nothing came up for what i was looking for

i know theres a website where you can convert videos from youtube to files for your computer/audio fiiles and the such but the problem im having is that i can find it. my computer crashed so this is why im asking for help. its just a page that asks for the ulr and then transfers evrything? anybody know what the link is? thanks in advance
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
first off, yes i used the search button nothing came up for what i was looking for

i know theres a website where you can convert videos from youtube to files for your computer/audio fiiles and the such but the problem im having is that i can find it. my computer crashed so this is why im asking for help. its just a page that asks for the ulr and then transfers evrything? anybody know what the link is? thanks in advance

theres a firfox addon that lets you take embedded files from places like youtube and save them to your computer as flv files.
i have that addon.. but flv is no good imo
i need avi. or mpeg. or something of that sort because im a noob
Quote by Ichikurosaki
i have that addon.. but flv is no good imo
i need avi. or mpeg. or something of that sort because im a noob

yeah http://vixy.net/ will do that, you can have .avi or just rip the sound as .mp3

tho the only problem that ive had with it is that it says that .mp3 tracks are 20minutes long even tho they only last 3minutes or whatever...adn it takes a while to convert,b ut it does work
Last edited by Trent_Leone at Nov 3, 2007,