Hey guys,

I've recently been searching for an old vintage guitar (Teisco/Zenta) and I've actually found someone that wants to sell it on marktplaats.nl (the Dutch Ebay). The only problem is, that I dont know the brand. The advertiser only posted a picture of the guitar and stated it was made in Korea.

I really hope u guys can identify it. I know its a long shot but here we go.

http://fotos.marktplaats.nl/kopen/f/4d/ipc75JBfMezw8trq4SrBXg==.jpg

thanks a bunch!
thats the only picture?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
definitely looks like a teisco guitar, in great condition too. teisco usually made guitars in korea as well. id buy that
could be a burns
equipment
guitars:
lefty fender tele standard ,
lefty tanglewood electro-acoustic
usa gibson flying v (flipped for lefty)
castrol oil can single coil electric
amp
vox ad50vt
pedals
dunlop crybaby wah
mxr blue box

go on ireland!
thats a Hagstrom F-model

pretty old one though.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
yeep.. its the only picture. The advertiser stated that the guitar has an 'additional' Aria Pro2 humbucker. btw.

I know it looks like a Teisco but I cant seem to find a similar looking one on the internet.

I got three other brandnames that made guitars in Korea back in the days. Jr. Elite,Kay and Domino. But neither of these brands seem to exist anymore and the guitars I found look a bit similar but all have tremolo's and a different pickup setup.

tnx for the response guys!
Stratobastard.

What's that brand Johnny Ramone used? Looks like it could be made by that company.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
that thing is prety nice i want it
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.

U guys reckon its worth 70 euro's (about 100 dollaz!) in any case?
looks like a kalamazoo KG series. google that and look at the images.

(Invalid img)
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

it does really look like a Hagstrom f-model.. problem is that that's a Swedish brand and all the models look like it... but dont really fit the image exactly.
Quote by Manno
U guys reckon its worth 70 euro's (about 100 dollaz!) in any case?

YES!

Any guitar is worth that
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
Think i'll take the shot. If it plays like ****e, it will still look good in my room

still frustrated though about the fact that I dont know what brand/model it is
The advertiser just mailed me back and told me it was an Albion, sold in English malls back in the days. Does this brand ring any bells... cause I cant seem to find any signs that this brand ever existed/made guitars.