ummm no emgs and im just asking which one will better fit my style between those two.... and the amp is in my sig and im quite happy with it right now
Quote by convictionless
ummm no emgs and im just asking which one will better fit my style between those two.... and the amp is in my sig and im quite happy with it right now

why would you not want EMGs for metal and stuff?
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
i dont like actives.....im palying cleans......and i just dont like emgs, it used to be in my sig but i took it out becuase people like you would always message me or question me on it
out of those the Agile, but do yourself a favor and get something better like a schecter. check out the damien from schecter the pickups are passive and still give a great metal tone.
Quote by convictionless
i dont like actives.....im palying cleans......and i just dont like emgs, it used to be in my sig but i took it out becuase people like you would always message me or question me on it

i would've never questioned your opinion like that. i was asking why you didnt like them when you play metal. and emgs are actually pretty good for cleans, bands like Metallica and Slayer(for the few songs they have that have cleans) use them.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.