http://www.danasoft.com/

it tells the person where they live, their ip number, internet provider and if he's using windows xp
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
lol omg itz leik watching me lol i betar turn of my cumpewtar
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
the live near things quite innacurate =(
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Pretty damn accurate, it says I'm from the BA. Don't know what use it would be though.
Get off my lawn.
birmingham is 5 hours away from me
3 by train,
i live nowhere near it
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
I like how it gives you the HTML code for both things. Yeah, like I really wanna display something on my myspace telling everyone my IP address, my ISP, and what browser I use...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
It claims I live ONE TOWN AWAY! ZOMG LET'S SUE!!!1!!!

Edit: Cool-ish link by the way.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by metal4life592
I like how it gives you the HTML code for both things. Yeah, like I really wanna display something on my myspace telling everyone my IP address, my ISP, and what browser I use...

Quote by Website
Your IP address and other information are only visible to YOU, not to others, but because people see their own IP address and computer information displayed on a blog or in a public forum, they think that their information can be seen by everyone!

Quote by roythereaper
It claims I live ONE TOWN AWAY! ZOMG LET'S SUE!!!1!!!

Edit: Cool-ish link by the way.

its actually a couple of hours away

plus cut down on the 4chan wannabe act
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by buckethead_jr

Perhaps I should've read that wall of text...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by tdrules
its actually a couple of hours away

plus cut down on the 4chan wannabe act

First of all, I was speaking for MY results, not wherever it said you are. And for me, one town away is about 5 minutes walk.

Second of all, I'm sorry that sarcasm is suddenly owned by 4Chan. Don't even bother saying that crap to me, I despise these stupid memes that flooded UG (Which were used on 4Chan a long time ago anyway)
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by roythereaper
First of all, I was speaking for MY results, not wherever it said you are. And for me, one town away is about 5 minutes walk.

Second of all, I'm sorry that sarcasm is suddenly owned by 4Chan. Don't even bother saying that crap to me, I despise these stupid memes that flooded UG (Which were used on 4Chan a long time ago anyway)

ooo ooo oooo bitchy
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Noo!!! They're after me!!! They're all watching me!!! AAARRGHHH!!!!

anyone who runs a webserver could easily get all that data

(well your IP address, and what your web browser and computer presents itself as)
Quote by seljer
anyone who runs a webserver could easily get all that data

(well your IP address, and what your web browser and computer presents itself as)

Don't even need to be running a webserver. With php, to show the ip address of the person watching is:

<?php
echo $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
?>
Quote by SaXXoN
Don't even need to be running a webserver. With php, to show the ip address of the person watching is:

<?php
echo $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
?>

you kind of need to be running the server for php to work

and i'm talking about getting the IP addresses of other people in general. (not that theres a whole lot which you can do with that)
Quote by seljer
you kind of need to be running the server for php to work

and i'm talking about getting the IP addresses of other people in general. (not that theres a whole lot which you can do with that)

No I don't. You could be running my server for all I care.
Quote by SaXXoN
No I don't. You could be running my server for all I care.

php is kind of server side

edit:
are we talking just about getting someones IP address or just displaying it to them?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Quote by seljer
php is kind of server side

edit:
are we talking just about getting someones IP address or just displaying it to them?

Either. I can run my php code on your server.

getting ip:

<?php
$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
?>

displaying ip:

<?php
echo $_SEVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
?>

We must have some sort of mix up going on here because I doubt either of us are talking crap
Apparently, I live in Andover, not Cornwall.

Oh well!
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

EDIT: You've won the thread. Go buy yourself something nice.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by Child In Time
Lol but I already know where I live.

I lol'd
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk