Poll: Would Tom Delonge (when he was a teenager) like listening to Angels and Airwaves?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would Tom Delonge (when he was a teenager) like listening to Angels and Airwaves?
yes
3 4%
no
22 26%
I don't care/I think this thread is stupid
60 71%
Voters: 85.
Hey everyone, I'm just wondering:

How many of you think that Tom Delonge would have listened to Angels and Airwaves back when he was a teenager. I know that obviously they didn't exist back then, but i'm just curious if Tom would have actually liked the style he is producing NOW when he was a teenager. I'll probably buy I-Emipre but I hope it's a lot better than their first attempt. I don't think he would have really liked them, but who knows. What do you guys think?
Last edited by shpangler at Nov 3, 2007,
More importantly. Would Miles Davis like it?

No, I think not.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by shpangler
i knew I shouldn't have talked about Tom Delonge on UG because his voice is really annoying.l

Fixed.
Well, technically we all listen to airwaves. Some people also listen to angels. We call'em religious folks.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Consider Tom used to play in a band that had songs dedicated to buttsecks and use to play in front of the word FUCK written in fire, I'm gunna say no.
Quote by Captain Insano
Consider Tom used to play in a band that had songs dedicated to buttsecks and use to play in front of the word FUCK written in fire, I'm gunna say no.

^i agree with you. I highly doubt he would want to listen to boring songs with freaking 1 minute intros of basically, nothing, jus stupid synth stuff and the same boring guitar riff
I-empire officially has the single most retarded, unashamedly self loving cover art ever.

Tom has more unwarrented self importance than any eight other people in the music business, excluding perhaps Axl Rose.
Yea airwaves emanate from the source at all angles.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
That band is shamelessly ripping off early U2 albums, and doing a pretty poor job of it as well.
"How to fly: Hurl yourself at the ground and miss."
-Douglas Adams
Pround member of the Motley Crue club.
Quote by rizo299
I-empire officially has the single most retarded, unashamedly self loving cover art ever.

It is a sweet cover though. Can't go wrong with a star wars motif.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
More importantly. Would Miles Davis like it?

No, I think not.

No he ****ing wouldn't. He's just that cool.