So I had band practice today and my KH202 was working perfectly, not anything wrong with it and there hasnt been anything wrong with it at all, I played both clean and distorted, I played a fair bit on it, then as I put it to clean, the sound jsut didnt work at all, we tried different cables, putting it in a different amp everything, so it was the guitar, so we went in the back of the guitar and it seemed like the was nothing wrong with it, I need to know whats up with it and to know whats up with it, has anyone got an idea whats up with it? And also it is passive pickups.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by convictionless
are the pickups active.......new batteries

Quote by metallica_death
So I had band practice today and my KH202 was working perfectly, not anything wrong with it and there hasnt been anything wrong with it at all, I played both clean and distorted, I played a fair bit on it, then as I put it to clean, the sound jsut didnt work at all, we tried different cables, putting it in a different amp everything, so it was the guitar, so we went in the back of the guitar and it seemed like the was nothing wrong with it, I need to know whats up with it and to know whats up with it, has anyone got an idea whats up with it? And also it is passive pickups.

ohhh lawls i read it too fast and it didnt go through good lol i would say its the amp or if your using a channel switcher probly that
Quote by metallica_death

Quote by convictionless
ohhh lawls i read it too fast and it didnt go through good lol i would say its the amp or if your using a channel switcher probly that

LRN2READ

Id agree with the input jack. Or your pickups spontaniously died.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kyle62
A fiver says it's the input jack...

We looked at the imput jack and it was perfectly fine
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
or the volume on ur guitar is turned down j/k but that did happend to me once i thought that my amp blew out or my guitar messed up but i had my volume knob turned down yeah im stupid
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
^^^^ nah was turned up
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Quote by kyle62
A fiver says it's the input jack...

Lmao
Well im not sure what to say, everything i could think of has been said. How long you had it for. Its a nice guitar btw
Manchester United
Quote by Shabalaba
Lmao
Well im not sure what to say, everything i could think of has been said. How long you had it for. Its a nice guitar btw

Just over a year which I really don't get, I'll just do it the easy but expensive way, take it to a guitar shop.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string