Hey guys!

Letting these two guys go.

-Morley Bad Horsie II Wah: Great pedal, in perfect working order, and as new condition. Only a few months old. I got a Mesa Mark IV, and found my lead tone without the pedal. Great wah for someone that wants to add one to their board! $105 shipped and paypalled

-Sennheisser e609 silver mic: Really good mic for recording guitar cabs. Alone, I much prefer this one, but I have found that my SM57 pairs much better with my new Rode condensor, so I'm keeping those two and this one goes. Comes with brand new mic clip $90 shipped and paypalled

Trade wise, I'm considering adding an overdrive to my board. Not sure, yet, but with the right offer, I might jump on it. Interested in a Xotix BB Preamp, Fulltone OCD, modded Tubescreamer of some sort. Let me know what you have!
Last edited by ibanez4life SZ! at Nov 6, 2007,
How much to ship the Morley to the UK?

Post code is DE15 9SQ.
Originally Posted by apocalypse13
What, does singing "Moderfukin death, Sat@n is t3h 1337!!" make you feel tough?

Gear:
Schecter C1 Hellraiser (EMG 81/85)
Framus Dragon Head
Orange PPC2x12 cab
Got the PM,

hmm k if the shipping is around $30 then that brings the total to $135,
meaning £65. I'm willing to pay £65 for it definitely, can you just confirm the condition, any marks or scratches? And what if something goes wrong during shipping? Would you take responsibility for any damages?

Gear:
Framus Dragon Head
Orange PPC2x12 cab
The pedal is only a few months old....perfect working order, no scratches.

As for shipping, nothing is going to happen to the pedal. I always pack my things securely, so you don't have to worry about it getting damaged. If you're worried about it being lost in transit, you could get it insured, but in all honesty, I have never had such a problem in shipping, and I have A LOT of things moving in and out all the time.

I'll leave it up to you. Let me know if you make a decision and would like to finalize this!
ATM I'm planning on purchasing a new amp at Christmas, so if you're willing to hold on the the Morley until after Christmas then I'll take if off you for sure. But if you wanna sell it before that then that's fine, no worries

Gear:
Framus Dragon Head
Orange PPC2x12 cab