This is an acoustic cover of the song Best of You, by the Foo Fighters. It's just a rough version done on a ****ty old acoustic, basically just to test my new mics, anyway tell me what you think. Its on my UG profile

EDIT: It's a little quiet so I will re-upload if you bear with me for 5 mins.
I think I know what's wrong with the vocals. It seems to me that u aren't confident about ur voice, making it sound kinda weak. Respect 4 putting it on UG though

Quote by Brandon_leigh
I think I know what's wrong with the vocals. It seems to me that u aren't confident about ur voice, making it sound kinda weak. Respect 4 putting it on UG though

Yeah I totally agree, I think it was a stupid song for me to do because it is a little too much for my vocal range, which made it hard to sing and project my voice. I've uploaded a new one with vocals in a higher octave, which sounds a little better imo, but it was still difficult and I could feel my voice about to break every so often lol. Check it out
I didn't hear the last one... but that doesn't sound too good. Did you try and sing it way higher or something? If it's pushing your range then sing it lower not higher

EDIT: Apart from vocals it was pretty decent
Quote by Adam_G
I didn't hear the last one... but that doesn't sound too good. Did you try and sing it way higher or something? If it's pushing your range then sing it lower not higher

EDIT: Apart from vocals it was pretty decent

Yeah lower it sounded worse, I'm gonna delete it now coz it's ****, and I think its a bad song for me to do, thanks for the input everyone.
That song has some intense lyrics to try and sing. My last band covered it, and my voice always felt raw after playing it. I've tried doing it acoustic too. I'm kinda disappointed you took it down though, I'd have liked to have heard it.
"There's a fine line between stupid and clever"
- David St. Hubbins