Well i went to the gc center sence its my bday, i couldnt find anything i really wanted but i saw a peavey 6505 set up with a marshall 1960 cab so i played it and i loved the tone of that cab. So my dad got it for me. Got it home, but once i get it home i realized its got 2 inputs, there both just normal 1/4 cable slots (in simple terms just a regular guiotar cable hook up.)

And i was wondering why it has 2?

And does it matter which one i plug my 5150 into? top or bottom

Might be a dumb noob question, IDK never had a Marshall cab before.

should i just go head-(speaker output) --cab input?

thanks....
what are they labelled as?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Id say hook it up to the top one. If theyre not labeled it shouldnt matter much anyways. It has two jacks so you can run 2 cabs even if your head only has one speaker output (in this case, on your cab, one jack is an input and one is an output).
Yea, i just went for the top, worked find and so did the bottom.

I've never had a Marshall cab before so i had no clue

thanks for helping
Quote by jimmy666page666
Well i went to the gc center sence its my bday, i couldnt find anything i really wanted but i saw a peavey 6505 set up with a marshall 1960 cab so i played it and i loved the tone of that cab. So my dad got it for me. Got it home, but once i get it home i realized its got 2 inputs, there both just normal 1/4 cable slots (in simple terms just a regular guiotar cable hook up.)

And i was wondering why it has 2?

And does it matter which one i plug my 5150 into? top or bottom

Might be a dumb noob question, IDK never had a Marshall cab before.

should i just go head-(speaker output) --cab input?

thanks....

That was your first sentence... Try again.
Quote by srv2112
That was your first sentence... Try again.

Wtf does that have to do with anything? The questions been answered and you bump the thread to try and be funny by pointing out minor errors? Jesus if I could I would ban you for phailing miserably.
never claimed I am an english teacher, nor do i care about my bad grammer

EDIT I WASN'T DONE.

And that wasn't realivent at all, i asked a question about a cab.

And yes, i have a F in english
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Wtf does that have to do with anything? The questions been answered and you bump the thread to try and be funny by pointing out minor errors? Jesus if I could I would ban you for phailing miserably.

Sorry if I "bumped" the thread, even though it hadn't even been an hour since the last post and we're in Guitar Gear and Accessories...
Seriously, anger management works. Give her a try!