Well, it's about time for a new guitar. Right now I have a Schecter Omen 6, but I think I'm ready to move on.

First off, I have about $800 to spend.
I play a WIDE variety of rock. Whatever type of rock you can think of, I probably play. From Classic to Heavy., and everything outside and inside that.
Suggestions?
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
Do you want an Floyd rose? If so, Jackson DK2 or DK2m, if not Jackson DK2T. All are versatile guitars that handle all genres well. Plus they are made to last.
jackson/ibanez
probably your best bet for what you're saying, what are you looking for? HH? HSS? FR?
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Jacksons, BC Rich (so long as you get a decent one), ESP or Ibanez. Take a look aorund guitar stores, see how you like the feel of 'em and make your decision.

Thats all I have to say. beam me up Scotty wheeeee XD

p.s. I've had a bit to drink so excuse the random outbursts
Uhh haha. I have no idea what all those letters are, but I'm looking for one without a Floyd rose. I highly doubt I would use one...
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z
You can get a pretty good mid-range Ibanez for about that, so look into them and some Jacksons too.
Quote by CamPie
Uhh haha. I have no idea what all those letters are, but I'm looking for one without a Floyd rose. I highly doubt I would use one...

Companies and Models... Look at the DK2T then. BCRich aren't really that versatile IMO, but its the player that counts. Also consider A used Fender USA HSS strat is an option as well.
Quote by CamPie

What he meant was if you want a guitar with two humbuckers or a guitar single-coil pickups AND humbuckers.
H = humbucker
S= single-coil
HSS = (starting from bridge) Humbucker, Single-coil, Single-coil
HH = Humbucker, Humbucker.
Geddit?
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
What he meant was if you want a guitar with two humbuckers or a guitar single-coil pickups AND humbuckers.
H = humbucker
S= single-coil
HSS = (starting from bridge) Humbucker, Single-coil, Single-coil
HH = Humbucker, Humbucker.
Geddit?

Oh yes! It's so simple.
But I still don't know what I want/need lol.
--------------------

I LOVE DRAGONBALL Z