any good? i heard the wmd series were better than the other series and want a nicely shaped guitar ( crazy ) i mostly play metal and found a deal for 154quid and wondered how it compares to other guitars around the price

ty in advance
Never played one...but generally low end BC Rich = Piece of Arse...seems to be the general concensus.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Don't waste your money. There's much better metal guitars for cheaper.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
if you're asking me.. and if ya're looking for a nice shaped guitar.... LP and tele are there for you
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
the wmd is indeed a good guitar, so i would assume anyway. The nato is awesome in my opinion and rockfield pickups are quite good. The construction I can't speak for, on the mockingbirds its superb, I've never tried the beast
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by Serjem
if you're asking me.. and if ya're looking for a nice shaped guitar.... LP and tele are there for you

Failure.

Tele's and LP's do NOT look metal.

Nor do they sound it. Some LP's might but unless it's an ESP, I wouldn't trust it for anything harder than nu-metal or metalcore.

If you're looking for a metal guitar with a nice shape, consider an ESP. You might wanna look at the AX-250 or the V-200.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules ESP rules

Get an ESP!

P.S. (ESP rules)

G
GUI
GUITA
GUITARH
GUITARHEAD
GUITARH
GUITA
GUI
G

Satch fans?

Joe Satriani ...(group) ...(join it)
Its got nice features. I've been thinking about getting that one too. I want to try it out first though. My local guitar store didn't carry it though =\.

The warbeast also recieved Guitar Worlds Platnium award for quality.
Woah, £154 is an awesome deal.

Despite what people are saying, I think you'll be hard pressed to find a better deal prece/quality than that, considering they are usually above the £200 mark.

What hardware, wood and pickups etc. does it have, OP?
Last edited by Vermintide at Nov 3, 2007,
the wmds are really nice guitars for the money, easily worth it

original floyd, nato body, neck through, rockfield mafia and badass pickups, sounds good
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
ive looked up ax 400s and the series and well..the price difference from 154 on wmd sob to 700min ax 400..rather big..and on a tight budget atm