Page 1 of 6
Kind of an ass hole
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You won't find much love for him here, but I really enjoy NOFX and Fat Mike. NOFX is the band that got me into punk. And despite what anyone here says, they're a good band.
Quote by Zardokk
You won't find much love for him here, but I really enjoy NOFX and Fat Mike. NOFX is the band that got me into punk. And despite what anyone here says, they're a good band.
I like NOFX's music ok, but I don't like Fat Mike
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
^Exactly. NOFX didn't sell out, Fat Mike did.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by Fragmented
Personally, Fat Mike is a big one in the punk scence right now.

Right now? Try 10 years ago.
Random Fact: Fat Mike sang the final verse of the Screeching Weasel song "Peter Brady"
brnh.bandcamp.com
fat mike isn't really a nice person, so i guess that counts as punk, but the sellout thing overshadows it completely.
lol yeah he is a BIG ONE in the punk scene, if you catch my drift =)

not a penis joke.

and he isnt even fat!

irony is for hipsters and scene kids, lets leave it for them, iight?

/tellin it like it is
Quote by original=punk
lol yeah he is a BIG ONE in the punk scene, if you catch my drift =)

not a penis joke.

and he isnt even fat!

irony is for hipsters and scene kids, lets leave it for them, iight?

/tellin it like it is

aw, I like irony though
fat mike is kinda one of my idols. i never met him in real life, but what he did in the past 20 years was awesome. nofx gave everyone reasons to hate god and the government. one of the best bands that never hit mainstream
NOFX and Fat Mike are both terrible.

Quote by I_Pwn
Random Fact: Fat Mike sang the final verse of the Screeching Weasel song "Peter Brady"

I guess that's the only cool thing he ever did.
Quote by recklessnick
nofx gave everyone reasons to hate god and the government.

Oh gee, not like any other band does that.
Quote by recklessnick
fat mike is kinda one of my idols. i never met him in real life, but what he did in the past 20 years was awesome. nofx gave everyone reasons to hate god and the government. one of the best bands that never hit mainstream

There are people who hate God and the government... because of NOFX?

I agree, they're pretty terrible.
Quote by sonic reducer
There are people who hate God and the government... because of NOFX?

I agree, they're pretty terrible.

If God made NOFX...then I guess I hate god?!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
If God made NOFX...then I guess I hate god?!

high five *slaps a high 5*
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
back in the day, my friend and I used to get in arguments over which was the better band--NOFX or AFI.

I chose AFI.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
i admit, they make pretty alright music, but they have nothing on The Descendants, The Adolescants (sp?), or Agent Orange
Quote by BigFatSandwich
back in the day, my friend and I used to get in arguments over which was the better band--NOFX or AFI.

I chose AFI.

That's because you are not retarded.
Fat Mike is an irritating liberal hippy, but he's so liberal that he forgets to actually tolerate people who disagree with liberalism,
Quote by Fragmented
I don't see why there's so much flaming. What did he do to you?

this is what he did

Quote by ss311
Fat Mike is an irritating liberal hippy, but he's so liberal that he forgets to actually tolerate people who disagree with liberalism,
I named my favorite wrench "Fat Mike".

Because it's a ****ing tool, too.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Last edited by IlikeTheSKA at Nov 4, 2007,
I liked him the adventures of doug and fran, when fat mike was the leader of the christian fags, and he spent 5 minutes explaining that jesus wasn't a faggot because he was the son of god.

I've never really liked NOFX, because they're 30 year old blokes acting and dressing 13 and singing about girls pissing in between cars. Call me old fashioned, but I think that punk should adress the more serious things in the world.

He's also come up with "the fat mike sound", in the same way that "the hellcat sound" exists (ie crap vocals, boring guitar and tim armstrong production).
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
I named my favorite wrench "Fat Mike".

Because it's a ****ing tool, too.

Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Fat Mike is such an asshole. Somewhere on the NOFX website he said he won't have a conversation with somebody under 16 when most of his fans are 13 year olds. I also think the band makes ****ty music.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by recklessnick
nofx gave everyone reasons to hate god and the government.

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
i like nofx's old stuff but he does seem like a fat slob, not enough to hate him though. even with fat wreck (worst record label, ever) i still cant really hate him.
I have to admit, I am a big fan of NOFX's early stuff that they did on Mystic.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104