my math teacher lectures our class every day for like 20 minutes about how we never do our homework and dont pay attention in class. Then she's like (to the entire class) "oh now because you wasted so much time you dont have time to do you homework in class". Maybe if she didnt lecture us every day we could do it in class?
Maybe the UG server wouldn't need to store useless threads as such if you didn't make them?

I'm just playing man. I understand what you mean; you should go have a talk with your teacher about how she's taking too much time to remind you guys to do your homework. It would help if you went as a group. If you go by yourself, she might hate you and you'll be pwnd forever.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by chubbychunks
Or maybe just grow up and do the work?

its not me who doesnt do the work.. i always do it, but its just annoying how she lectures us EVERY DAY for 20 minutes..
Yeah, I hate it when teachers do that.

Especially when I'm in the back of the class just wanting the damn day to end and not saying a word I get punished for whatever the **** other people were doing.

But, hey, life sucks.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
my algebra 1 teacher used to do the exact same thing except it was sometimes for a full period.

in your case, i agree with whoever said that you should talk to your teacher as a group.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
Quote by Greentreejester
math ? real men call it maths.

*metal scream* YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

NEVER go to my school then.

My french teacher gives girls lectures UNTIL AND AFTER they cry, and about flicking their hair out of their face!!

Serioulsy I'm not joking...
Cam Sampbell's my hero