Earlier this week I mailed my guitar from Massachusetts to Miami, with plenty of padding and box-room. I mailed a few other things too, you know, clothes and stuff. Anyhow, I get it back in the mail today and my boxes are destroyed. One of them has the bottom almost completely opened, stuff was pouring out. I know this wasn't because of me, because I taped it correctly. And I mean these boxes were mutilated.

As I was saying, I got my guitar back almost destroyed. I'm pretty pissed and yelled into the phone for a while at the Staple's people, they're sending a UPS guy over to inspect the damages. Why the **** would he have to inspect the damages? My guitar is freaking broken!

What do you all think about this?
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Unlucky, should of brought it yourself, much more reliable, but saying this you probably didn't have the option.
Let this be a lesson to you: No matter how much you prepare something, someone else will always be there to screw it up.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I know you said you sent them through the mail but the same concept may apply. My father worked as a maintenance mechanic in an airport for a couple of years and he said they used this thing called a pusher to transfer baggage to other conveyor belts. I'm guessing the post office does the same with boxes.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
the little ****s at ups have had it out and acting like hendrix with it is what they have done
sue them buy a better guitar AND A LOCKING HISCOX FLIGHT CASE MIGHT HELP LOL
but guitars have a sentimental value too
lol thats why i have a bomb proof flight case that i can searously jump up and down on and not do a thing to it me and my dad bought a really good flight case then modded it a little to be a bit more better.........
I was smart enough to buy insurance for it, so after he comes to inspect the damages I'll probably just get a better guitar. The one that I have now ain't all that nice, cost me maybe $180. But all the same, it's my baby, and they hurt my baby!
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Look up a bunch of big long words before he gets there. Superiority always makes a fine impression.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
Look up a bunch of big long words before he gets there. Superiority always makes a fine impression.

*As he picks up a dictionary his head explodes*
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Sending guitars through the mail is always a bad idea. Always.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by isuckhardcore
I was smart enough to buy insurance for it, so after he comes to inspect the damages I'll probably just get a better guitar. The one that I have now ain't all that nice, cost me maybe $180. But all the same, it's my baby, and they hurt my baby!

EXACTLY how I feel about my guitar, even though it's just a squier strat.

But that sucks hardcore. I second the egging suggestion.
Quote by PatchworkMan
Sending guitars through the mail is always a bad idea. Always.

It was either that or I had to check it at the airport.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by isuckhardcore
It was either that or I had to check it at the airport.

Eew. That's just as bad.
Death to Ovation haters!