Hello, my screen resolution has gone really big, as in, everything is really huge, and ive tried going to control panel > display etc but the maximum it will go, is far too big for me, so, anyone know how i can change it, many thanks
Properties>Settings>Screen Resolution.

Set it to (probably) 1024x768.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Properties>Settings>Screen Resolution.

Set it to (probably) 1024x768.

thats what i did, but 1024 x 768 isnt enough and still making things too big for me, im on a laptop if that helps
Quote by andyscoot
thats what i did, but 1024 x 768 isnt enough and still making things too big for me, im on a laptop if that helps

Did you try going up to 1280x1024? That's the highest Microsoft XP will allow you.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
think, what would bill gates do?
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
My laptop will do that from time to time. I'll close it and/or restart it and it'll come back up fine for me.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by BLS_ftw
just try all the ones they give you

thats the problem, that is the only they give me, i have 600x800 and 1024x768 to choose from
Quote by The_Crowing_IV
My laptop will do that from time to time. I'll close it and/or restart it and it'll come back up fine for me.

i also did that too, and to no avail
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
Ah, it sounds like you need to update your graphics card drivers...

were i get latest ones?
Quote by Footzyrama
think, what would bill gates do?

He'd probably go to the store and get a new one for free because he's Bill Gates.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by andyscoot
were i get latest ones?

your graphics card manufacturers website
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
If your running windows xp, which I will assume you are, go to:
Start > Run > then type in "dxdiag" in the space for the text (without the quotation marks) and it should ask you if you want to gather system information, just click yes. Once it loads, go to the 'Display' tab, and google whatever comes under Device, Name:
for example, I have an Intel GMA 950 card on my laptop, so I would search for "Intel GMA 950 driver"

I had the same problem when I dual-booted Vista with XP, I had to download drivers for everything. Hope this helps.