right, i've had braces for near 18 months and i've knocked off a bracket or 2. It always has happened the day after i have an appointment and i usually have a long wait before the next one, so i go and get it replaced within a few days.

but... i've just popped one off (lol that sounds gross) and I'm getting some brackets repositioned in about 9 days. so , my question is...

do you think i can wait the 9 days (ie- has anyone else waited that long?) to get the bracket re-attached or should i go sometime this week? (bearing in mind that my next appointment is a repostitioning). Thanks.
Bad idea to wait.....
Unless your dentist charges some outrageous amount to fit you in, I would get it fixed as soon as possible.

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....
When i first got my braces on one of the brackets on my right incisor popped off just an hour after i got them on and they just told me to wait it out. I doubt having no brackets on a tooth would do anything, especially with you having them on for 2 and a half years

edit: i'm sorry i said the exact opposite as you ^^ haha. I'd say if you're really worried go in and get them fixed or at least call and ask them.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
edit: awwwww come on man... no i dunno what to do!

Quote by Leftyguitar51
Bad idea to wait.....
Unless your dentist charges some outrageous amount to fit you in, I would get it fixed as soon as possible.

He doesn't charge for that, so i'll probably just go this week...

i was just wondering if it's possible to wait cuz i hate missing school for useless **** like this.
It's cool.
Like he said, it's not a huge deal, but I would go in anyway.
Unless you like school that much......

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....
if somehin comes off i just wait and im good
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
Yea just wait. It's no biggy cause its held in place on the other teeth and the overall affect is still the same
Quote by Pookie6
When i first got my braces on one of the brackets on my right incisor popped off just an hour after i got them on and they just told me to wait it out. I doubt having no brackets on a tooth would do anything, especially with you having them on for 2 and a half years

edit: i'm sorry i said the exact opposite as you ^^ haha. I'd say if you're really worried go in and get them fixed or at least call and ask them.

But after an hour, nothing would have changed. I'm sure something would move after this long. I'd get an appointment.

I had braces and they've been taken off but I still got to wear plates (so will you), and you're suppose to wear them like 3 times a week but I wear them once a week. And even after a week the plate doesn't fit perfectly because my teeth have moved. Get an appointment and be safe.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
But after an hour, nothing would have changed. I'm sure something would move after this long. I'd get an appointment.

I had braces and they've been taken off but I still got to wear plates (so will you), and you're suppose to wear them like 3 times a week but I wear them once a week. And even after a week the plate doesn't fit perfectly because my teeth have moved. Get an appointment and be safe.

I've just had an appointment today actually... he just took an x-ray and scheduled me for next week lol. I'm sure i'll end up going, but i'll give them a call just to make sure i have to.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

Yeah i was just thinking that myself haha. i think it popped off cause of how bad my teeth were and how it had to be positioned was a bad way for it. And yeah i got them of and i have permanent retainers(that's what we called them here haha) on both my top and bottom teeth.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that I'm finally getting mine off in a week, and am very happy about this fact.
Oh Shit!