...that cobalt blue was an official 95 usa strat standard color.

I won a bid from ebay recently. Description says cobalt blue (not transparent). If the seller's description is faulty he said he would cancel the invoice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1995-Fender-USA-American-Standard-Stratocaster-w-OHSC_W0QQitemZ230185871342QQihZ013QQcategoryZ47069QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thank you.
it's a cobalt blue but don't buy it u never know if a piece of crap never buy off ebay >_> i don't recommand and why be lazy u can just google the color >_>
i think ive seen that in their color guide book before. from the looks of his reviews adn teh price tag it looks legit
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
hey ask him for pics of the headstock, front adn back, the check teh serial number
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional