If You Have Any Suggestions On How To Make It Easyer For Me To Learn Or Any Easy Somgs That You Think I Should Learn To Help Please Post Here. Let All Your Friends Know About This Incase They Have Suggestions. :d
like a stone by audioslave just try it. its really easy as far as the chords and intro.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by chris cza
what are you asking

Every word was capitalized. Anyway, learn Iron Man and War Pigs, those are good started songs. Also try Jack The Ripper by The White Stripes ,We're Going to Be Friends (Also by them), and Seven Nation Army (Again, The White Stripes). If you don't care about the song in general, (Don't flame me) Hey There Delilah as well.
when youre learning something, play it over and over as much as you possibly can. REPITITION essentially, i want you to be damn near sick of what youre learning. but you'll soon find that youre constantly picking up the guitar and playing those things correctly. oh and play as much as you can
i started playing when i was about 12
i'm 17 now and i'm about 1000X better than i was when i started and i've never had a lesson

Heres what I did, and it worked for me:

1. Buy a chord diagram book or get one off the web
2. Find songs you want to learn (preferably acoustic as they are easier to start out with and get familiar with different chord patterns and keys)
3. Find the TABS or chords online
4. Look up the chords
5. Enjoy
Quote by minibrowny
Second part? There was no second part, it was a very simple question...

soory never mind
Anything that's popular nowadays is probably easy to play. You should try Undone the sweater song by Weezer and don't try any solo just yet, unless if its Nirvana or something like that

Have fun!
"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Originally Posted by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?
Focus on your technique first before you attempt to learn any songs, even the real easy ones. Use a metronome and start getting familiar with the major and minor pentatonic scales.
Sorry, but your not really that important for me to tell my friends.

Aw damn son! That's pretty mean haha! Anyways, look up lessons from UG and they've got pretty much everything you need to get started under basics.

Holla
Current Rig:

Ibanez GRG270dx
DOD 40watt amp (don't know the model)
Dunlop Crybaby (moded)

I know it's sad but it'll do for now.

Member of the Nasi Lemak Appreciation Club!
Quote by Julian_Slash
Aw damn son! That's pretty mean haha! Anyways, look up lessons from UG and they've got pretty much everything you need to get started under basics.

Holla

Hey, he didn't say please.

:P