I Have two effects pedals, a Dunlop Crybaby Zakk Wylde Wah, and an MXR EVH Phase 90. Both of the pedals are about 7 months old and have both stopped working i looked at the circuit boards on each of the pedals and it appeared that some of the diodes had burnt out. I could fix these pedals myself but is there anyway i can send them back to dunlop for them to repair or replace? I looked on the website and you could only fill out the registration form if you had a u.s address. Anyone been in a similar situation?
a good question is why did the diodes burn out in such a short time?

if you just replace diodes they may burn again because the cause of the original problem was not found.
if you are not good with electronics send them out for repair.