Poll: Should I really get a new LP?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I really get a new LP?
Yes, it'd complete my collection.
14 45%
No, I can get it any time, I should save the money
17 55%
Voters: 31.
Ok, so christmas is coming. I got a new guitar like 7 months ago.

Here's the full story:

When buying my new HSS strat, I was undecided on the LP or Strat for hours. I finally went for the HSS and said I was going to get an LP soon after. An LP would pretty much complete my collection, I'd have the basis covered. I was thinking of getting an Agile LP. They're not that expensive, they're quality, but still, they're 300+ bucks...

Do I really need it? I'd love it of course, but that's quite some money that could be spent elsewhere.

Then the other hand says it would complete my collection, I'd be done buying guitars for a long time, it's cool...then the other hand says I can get it next summer or something, its' not that expensive.

So you see, I have like 4 hands here all telling me different things.

Help. Me. Please.

Poll coming soon.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Why don't you save some money for college or something. You've got a good amp and guitar, just practice.
U have a good enuff amp. Id say that if nothing else thats not guitar-related u wanna get, like an iPod maybe, go for it.
^ Yeah you have great gear now, i'd wait/save and get a better Les Paul like an Epiphone Elitist in the summer.

As for now maybe some more pedals? Or a non guitar related thing......
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
if your happy with your strat then dont get an lp. i dont see it as a necessity. i mean, why would you even need another guitar? stick with what youve got. its always tempting to buy new equipment but its not always necesarry.
Alright, thanks for all your opinions, keep them coming.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
if you think it will be worth the money get it (<< lame answer) but i mean thats wat it comes down too. im thinking about getting a new guitar for Christmas, it will be my third guitar. but i want a quality guitar different from what i have, and i dont rly want anything else for Christmas so yea. i mean if there isnt anything you want or will want in place of that guitar, get the guitar.
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
dude just get it now because you will want it and there not that expensive if you can get it just do it and may i suggest the agile-3100 in white its quite nice and its a higher end model thats a bit more cheaper
Well the other thing is yeah, if I get it, that's pretty much my christmas. I have say, 500 dollers for christmas. THe Agile is 360. I can get some CD's and maybe an effect, but that's it.

If I don't get it, I can get many CD's/DVD's, a few effects, and quite possibly a new iPod, the classic that holds 20,000 songs.

But everry guitarist knows the GAS, and boy oh boy do I have it.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet

yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Well the other thing is yeah, if I get it, that's pretty much my christmas. I have say, 500 dollers for christmas. THe Agile is 360. I can get some CD's and maybe an effect, but that's it.

If I don't get it, I can get many CD's/DVD's, a few effects, and quite possibly a new iPod, the classic that holds 20,000 songs.

Oh don't start with the GAS, i've been saving for a new amp for over a year probably. I've had dreams about AC30 amps.......
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

Quote by zeppelinpage4
I've had dreams about AC30 amps.......

lol thats hardcore....however not as hardcore as my friend who played world of warcraft so much that he started dreaming it
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
^

Well I can't say it'll beat that.

But if I remember it was very detailed I found a specific AC30 CC1 model amp at $600 used. It was in great condition and I bought it form the exact sales guy who sold me my guitar months before. Then I woke up...and it turned out I hadn't bought an AC30....

It's fine though I might get a plexi sometime soon.

Back on topic though....if you really want it and feel that it'll be used then just go for it I suppose. Just keep in mind you'll want another guitar soon after no matter, how much your gonna be set. If you save some money and not get it, you can then buy a better guitar later.

Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Nov 3, 2007,
All right everyone, thakns for your opinions. I'm not gonna get it.

I'ma save up on my own afterwards and get it later.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?