hahaha, thats a problem, it is possible however. id say go to a music store and try one thats like it and see if its comfortable.
Yeah the 24th fret is always tiny :\ just kinda make sure your finger doesnt go over the edge and no matter what it will be a little smooshed with the 23rd.
That's why if you want a RR v guitar with 24 frets, a Floyd, and one pickup, you buy the ESP Alexi sig.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by james4
^ I think he's talking about how far you have to strech to reach it, not how tiny it is...

Yes lol. I don't care how small it is lol.
Its made for people with giant hands maybe?
reach in the darkness for what you can find travel great distance in your mind.
My suggestion is to just look at a different guitar. I don't know about you, but it irritates the hell out of me if there's 24 frets on a guitar and I can't reach all of them.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Bpags868
My suggestion is to just look at a different guitar. I don't know about you, but it irritates the hell out of me if there's 24 frets on a guitar and I can't reach all of them.

Yeah, it defeats the purpose of having two octaves per string. Otherwise, it's better to have 22 and have a greater margin of error.
Maybe tap?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
It's not actually that hard to hit at all, in my experience. I do have huge hands though. If you have actually tried playing the guitar and not judge based on just the picture, maybe you'll change your mind
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by bored_maniac33
very, very carefully

actually exactly what i was thinking
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
I hate that guitar.... I think Randy would be disgraced with that guitar if he was still alive today... I remember reading an article on his custom jacksons, the idea was to have the feel and tone of a les paul, with the evil looks of the V.... This just looks like Jacksons response to Alexi's ESP....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
**** the last 2 frets and just use the guitar as you would've anyway.
I Like Cake
I've found no problems getting to the 24th fret at all, its not like I have massive hands either, go try one out, but I really dowt you'll not be able to play on them unless you have the hands of a 5 year old =]
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
Quote by sheumack111
I hate that guitar.... I think Randy would be disgraced with that guitar if he was still alive today... I remember reading an article on his custom jacksons, the idea was to have the feel and tone of a les paul, with the evil looks of the V.... This just looks like Jacksons response to Alexi's ESP....

This is jacksons response to the Laiho ESP which was basically a copy of jacksons custom shop guitar they did for alexi.

so it's essentially jackson putting one of their custom shop models into production because there has always been demend for a 24 fret RR model.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
This is jacksons response to the Laiho ESP which was basically a copy of jacksons custom shop guitar they did for alexi.

so it's essentially jackson putting one of their custom shop models into production because there has always been demend for a 24 fret RR model.

+1
Quote by sepultura alma
I've found no problems getting to the 24th fret at all, its not like I have massive hands either, go try one out, but I really dowt you'll not be able to play on them unless you have the hands of a 5 year old =]

+1
The ESP Alexi addresses this problem.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by FRDesign
Yes lol. I don't care how small it is lol.

that can be taken in sooo many different ways...I'm almost tempted so sig it.