http://www.rondomusic.com/product815.html

it says near the bottom the dc and henries but i cant remeber whats hot and whats not soo someone tell me if they are?? im thinking of putting in duncan distortions will it make a differnce and im happy with my amp and i like it alot and im getting a v3 soon soo dont worry about my amp
That bridge is higher output (DC) than a Seymour Duncan JB, technically speaking.

Although it could still be a crap pup, muddy or whatever.
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
if im correct, im pretty sure the customer support of rondo music is like the best customer support to ever exist, i forgot the name of the guy, but ive heard of a lot of ppl getting custom orders from there without any extra charge, try emailing them and asking, they might be able to even slap in some higher output ones so you dont have to worry about getting after market pups
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I think the pickups in the valkyrie are the lower end Agile ceramics. They will do the job but it would probably be a good thought to replace em if you actually care about the quality of the pickups (higher quality Agile alnicos rock though). I don't think the low end Agile ceramics are really uber metal pickups, but they are ceramics and would probably sound nice behind a decent high gain amp.

And I don't think Rondo does any customs for free as it requires placing a one off order for a specific model to the factory. It would probably be better in the long run to just get the distortion in the bridge.
Quote by Axecutioner

And I don't think Rondo does any customs for free as it requires placing a one off order for a specific model to the factory. It would probably be better in the long run to just get the distortion in the bridge.

yea im basing everything i said off of hear-say soooooo
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional