i already have my strat, and an ibanez jetking (that has vintage humbuckers with coil tap), but im looking to get something different with my next guitar. what sort of unique sounds should i look at? like a lp or something?

(i play blues, blues based rock, rock, metal but not like extreme, and a good bit alternative randomness)

My price range is preferably less than $800 US
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Take at look at Godin guitars. Their LG models specifically.
Quote by Mur
Take at look at Godin guitars. Their LG models specifically.

are their models with that the apiezo(sp?) pups any good?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
and its peizio and dont get that.....look at hagstroms there kinda odd and they make some uniqe ones and for that amount of money you could get a fricken sweet one
Quote by convictionless
and its peizio and dont get that.....look at hagstroms there kinda odd and they make some uniqe ones and for that amount of money you could get a fricken sweet one

peizio....GENIUS! ya i was thinking about them too. im having real issues wwith whether or not i want to go with a more unique brand or stick with something along the lines of a highway one or an epiphone black beauty/custom
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Black Machine. Not sure on the price though.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL