im on guitar and i started a band in music class but for some reason the music teacher told this dick head he was our drummer

his timing sucks and he goes on about how great he is but he never uses anything but the hi hat and the floor tom and it sounds like ****...

no matter what i do he still plays the same ****ty beat...

ive told him to gtfo but the music teacher just tells him im in a bad mood and dont worry about it and all that ****...

how can i kick him out and tell the music teacher i dont want him in the band?

oh and why the FU CK does she have any right to put that fag in my band?

k nice little rant there

EDIT: would it be worth it to just teach him some stuff? cuz i realised i was probably an asshole to him

you got to start a band in music class? you lucky bastard.

just tell the teacher, then politely tell the drummer. shabam... problem solved... that is, assuming that you have another drummer to replace him.
My main rig:
Schecter C-1 Classic
B.C. Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru
LTD M-300
Peavey 5150 II
Randall RS412XL

Greatest thread ever.
Quote by hotdog_warmcat
you got to start a band in music class? you lucky bastard.

just tell the teacher, then politely tell the drummer. shabam... problem solved... that is, assuming that you have another drummer to replace him.

we do have another drummer but he got banned from music class i think the bans lifted this week though

EDIT: i should have mentioned me and the music teacher put the band together but she picked the drummer
Last edited by Final !mpact at Nov 3, 2007,
Quote by Final !mpact
im on guitar and i started a band in music class but for some reason the music teacher told this dick head he was our drummer
K.

his timing sucks and he goes on about how great he is but he never uses anything but the hi hat and the floor tom and it sounds like ****...
Are you sure you don't mean the bass drum?

no matter what i do he still plays the same ****ty beat...
Most rock songs have the same basic beat. The snare is on 2 and 4. Deal with it.

ive told him to gtfo but the music teacher just tells him im in a bad mood and dont worry about it and all that ****...
If it's a school music class, I don't think you really have the right to do that.

how can i kick him out and tell the music teacher i dont want him in the band?
Very carefully.

oh and why the FU CK does she have any right to put that fag in my band?
Because she's the teacher. And not a homophobe, because apperently lack of drumming ability means he's homosexual.

If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
why don't you start a band at your house? or someone else's house? if you're in music class, the school owns the equipment and the space, and provides YOU the time, and the teacher works for the school, and she has to include everyone. sure it sucks. it's school. start your own band and quit being an idiot.
Quote by frigginjerk
why don't you start a band at your house? or someone else's house? if you're in music class, the school owns the equipment and the space, and provides YOU the time, and the teacher works for the school, and she has to include everyone. sure it sucks. it's school. start your own band and quit being an idiot.

no ... you f**king tool....

the band was started in class... we practise in the music room during break... the teacher isnt even in the room ... but this retard keeps coming thinking hes the drummer

Quote by Final !mpact

the band was started in class... we practise in the music room during break... the teacher isnt even in the room ... but this retard keeps coming thinking hes the drummer

stop playing and then start a new band a week later with the other drummer
Quote by Final !mpact

Quote by Final !mpact
cuz i realised i was probably an asshole to him

Calling someone a tool doesn't really help to stop the chain of being an asshole. You wanted help, you asked for it. They gave you their reply. Just because they may not have understood your question does not mean you get to call them a "tool".
Quote by Final !mpact

I want to help, but you're being a dick so I'm not sure if I want to.

When I play with my drummer, if something doesn't sound good, I tell him. Most people are open to suggestions, all you have to do is tell them. Just be nice about it, and tell him not to take it personally
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
well, in all fairness, i did call him an idiot, because in the situation he described, he was most definitely being an idiot... but he withheld that this band was taking place outside of school hours... so that's a little different. i still say just base the band away from school and you're problems are solved.

So, you startd the band?

i should have mentioned me and the music teacher put the band together but she picked the drummer

Okay.. who did what.. ? Either you "started" the band or You and the Music Teacher "put the band together" or none of the above is correct.

I think we all see the problem here.
Last edited by Rb123 at Nov 5, 2007,
Devour his limbs

That way you'll HAVE to get a new drummer

Just a suggestion *shrugs*
Is it weird that I named my guitar Emily???

"Yeah, Strats can often produce a lot of hum. The cure is to turn it up a whole crapload" - Joel