Poll: What to do if i have a cramp amp ( from walmart *cry* ) and a squire bullet
Poll Options
View poll results: What to do if i have a cramp amp ( from walmart *cry* ) and a squire bullet
Get a new\used guitar around 250$ from music shop ( price aint flexible all that much )
2 29%
Get an Amp for around 150$ ( PLEASE POST LINKS OR INFO ( if you read the thread )
4 57%
Option 2 but get a Pedal aswell.. any info on that would help too :]
1 14%
Voters: 7.
Instead of getting a new guitar would just getting a nice amp ( since mine is crap ) be better? Anyone know some nice amps for 150$, not really flexible for the price. Also, would getting a pedal help?

My bridge. or was told saddle. the bottom metal part were the string connects to the little metal tab, the screw holding it in comes up, and vibrates the string, I tighten it and it comes back up. I messed around tightening other strings aswell. Would it be free to take it to a shop to have them fix it? or whats wrong with it?

Or I could, buy a decent used\new guitar from music 6 for around 250$ and use my crap amp for now, then later upgrade. But my whole problem is finding the right gear like amps and pedals, Because I have NO CLUE to what is good and what is bad, so If anyone has links or any info that can tell me what a good amp is, that would help.

Thanks if you read all this, and sorry to multiple threads, I think its easier to keep it all in one, because right now, I have no clue as what to do.
Last edited by MxPxPanic at Nov 3, 2007,
you arent going to get much for $150. if you dont need that much volume, i think you can get an epiphone valve jr for 150 and they sound good.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
eh dude, i would rly rly rly try to stick it out cause 150$ will only buy u an amp that you will probly want to replace pretty soon, you might be able to find a small peavey rage or something. theya re pretty good for the price
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
umm ok well decent is kinda vague, here one sec
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I would save up for a bit and buy a better guitar. I have found that the nicer your guitar the more you want to play it. You can always play your guitar unplgged and get your chops up.

For me anyways having a nice guitar makes me play better for a couple of reasons. 1. You play more. 2. It should have nicer hardware and action/feel.

Learn to play the instument first. After all you are a guitarist not an ampist.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.