Right so I have just got out of bed because I was lying there and the wierdest thing i have ever experienced happened. It felt like I was totally awake but i couldn't move. This kept happening then I could hear voices. It all felt so real and I'm fully sketched out now. Any thoughts on this?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Sleep no more, Macbeth doth murder sleep

Nah, you're fine

Anyways, don't take for birdshot, what should be deemed cannonballs. Or something to that effect >.>
The Pit. The Movie.
Sleep Paralysis...always scares the **** out of me when that happens
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Sleep Paralysis...always scares the **** out of me when that happens

That's what I thought it was, because it's happened before, but this time it would happen, then I would try to fall asleep then it would happen again and that just kept going on.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

That happens to me all the time except, instead of voices I hear heavy breathing and mumbling like someone else is in my room.
Quote by Garret.
That happens to me all the time except, instead of voices I hear heavy breathing and mumbling like someone else is in my room.

Yeah that's kinda what it was like with me. I couldn't actually understand what was being said.

Anyone else experienced it repeatedly in the space of an hour?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05

I had a dream a while back where I was half asleep and half awake. Anyway I'm laying in bed and all of a sudden theirs like a war going on around me... so I'm like wait, I'm awake, but it's still there?! So I get up and run put of my room and get some water and go to the bathroom and go back to my room and lay down... but then I see the tanks and **** still... so... I turned on the tv and watched Fresh prince of Blaire and I woke up all the way...
Trust me it's sleep paralysis, that has happened to me before. It always terrifies me because it feels like demons are in the room or some **** and I feel like I'm going to get possessed...it doesn't help that I am a little bit paranoid to. Once again
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
REM sleep....yeah actually if you deprive yourself selectively of REM sleep for several nightsina row, you will start to dream while you are awake.

You were dreaming while you were awake, and your body paralyzed you so you wouldn't act out anything in your dreams.

Happens to everyone. Except some people get rich from it, and other people get thrown in straightjackets for it....
Quote by kanguuu
Right so I have just got out of bed because I was lying there and the wierdest thing i have ever experienced happened. It felt like I was totally awake but i couldn't move. This kept happening then I could hear voices. It all felt so real and I'm fully sketched out now. Any thoughts on this?

you just described my sleep every night
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore