Page 1 of 3
help me write it. anyone have one I could use, just replace with my name and stuff?

EDIT: IM NOT GONNA KILL MYSELF!!! This is for a sick joke.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Last edited by Pinky19 at Nov 3, 2007,
dude... don't do it, I don't know if you're just doin this for attention or what, but if you're serious, don't do it.
Start of with something like. I never thought, id die alone. I laughed the loudest who'd have known.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
I forgot to add, its for a really really sick joke

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!

If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Am I the only one who found that about as funny as watching an elderly man struggle to climb up some stairs?
Quote by t3h guitar n00b
Start of with something like. I never thought, id die alone. I laughed the loudest who'd have known.

I traced the cord back to the wall,
No wonder it was never plugged in at all.
Quote by honeybiscuit
Life pwnz me i die now lol

HAAHHAAHHAH
Life=dude...im gonna pwn you
You=not if i pwn myself
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Okay, we all know suicide letters are funny, but I really need help.

Quote by t3h guitar n00b

Ahh, Adams Song

Quote by Pinky 19
I forgot to add, its for a really really sick joke

Thats really mean!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I, Pinky19, have recently realized that I am to big of a pussy to continue my life, and have therefore decided to end it.
Gear:
Hagstrom Viking cherry
Crate B15 bass amp
Squier SQ MB-5 5-String Bass
Epi Valve Junior head
Russian Muff
FAB Chorus

I HAVE THE RED PUBIS
"By the time you have read this, I am already dead."

that ones always good
I see no sign of fortress.
Why would it be reported? this is kinda like the "Jokes that will send you to Hell" Thread. But this will help you get there faster.

I, Pinky19, have absolutely no jokes or humour to share with the world so consider me dead OLOLOLOLOL!!11ONE!!111!!!!
"I blame YOU most of all.
Sincerely,
-Your name-
PS: Don't touch my ****."
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I, Pinky19, have absolutely no jokes or humour to share with the world so consider me dead OLOLOLOLOL!!11ONE!!111!!!!

ITS TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEE

brb

Edit:That's what the note would say, for clarification.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
To Boddah

Speaking from the tongue of an experienced simpleton who obviously would rather be an emasculated, infantile complain-ee. This note should be pretty easy to understand.

All the warnings from the punk rock 101 courses over the years, since my first introduction to the, shall we say, ethics involved with independence and the embracement of your community has proven to be very true. I haven't felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music along with reading and writing for too many years now. I feel guity beyond words about these things.

For example when we're back stage and the lights go out and the manic roar of the crowds begins., it doesn't affect me the way in which it did for Freddie Mercury, who seemed to love, relish in the the love and adoration from the crowd which is something I totally admire and envy. The fact is, I can't fool you, any one of you. It simply isn't fair to you or me. The worst crime I can think of would be to rip people off by faking it and pretending as if I'm having 100% fun. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a punch-in time clock before I walk out on stage. I've tried everything within my power to appreciate it (and I do,God, believe me I do, but it's not enough). I appreciate the fact that I and we have affected and entertained a lot of people. It must be one of those narcissists who only appreciate things when they're gone. I'm too sensitive. I need to be slightly numb in order to regain the enthusiasms I once had as a child.

On our last 3 tours, I've had a much better appreciation for all the people I've known personally, and as fans of our music, but I still can't get over the frustration, the guilt and empathy I have for everyone. There's good in all of us and I think I simply love people too much, so much that it makes me feel too ****ing sad. The sad little, sensitive, unappreciative, Pisces, Jesus man. Why don't you just enjoy it? I don't know!

I have a goddess of a wife who sweats ambition and empathy and a daughter who reminds me too much of what i used to be, full of love and joy, kissing every person she meets because everyone is good and will do her no harm. And that terrifies me to the point to where I can barely function. I can't stand the thought of Frances becoming the miserable, self-destructive, death rocker that I've become.

I have it good, very good, and I'm grateful, but since the age of seven, I've become hateful towards all humans in general. Only because it seems so easy for people to get along that have empathy. Only because I love and feel sorry for people too much I guess.

Thank you all from the pit of my burning, nauseous stomach for your letters and concern during the past years. I'm too much of an erratic, moody baby! I don't have the passion anymore, and so remember, it's better to burn out than to fade away.

Peace, love, empathy.
Pinky19

____ and ____, I'll be at your alter.
Please keep going ____, for ____.
For her life, which will be so much happier without me.

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!
Tell us the story behind this sick joke, and then I'll help you.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by metal4life592
brb

Edit:That's what the note would say, for clarification.

LOL!!! I used that one.

Quote by Pinky19
ITS TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEE

Oh did I type that? Sorry mate I'm a bit drunk. I hope I didn't offend you, but a fake suciide litter really is in poor taste. Cheers!
Quote by Pinky19
LOL!!! I used that one.

Are you serious? I didn't even think it was that funny...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
The best suicide note ever: Sorry about all the blood.

I'll give an e-cookie to whoever can tell me who's that was.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Quote by metal4life592

Are you serious? I didn't even think it was that funny...

yea. But n-one will get it =(

And I just thought, why not post a sad sounding suicide letter on a Myspace bulletin so know one will know if I'm joking or not and see if someone cares.

Pull a George Carlin, write something like this:

"Hi Guys! I hope you're doing fine. As you can see, I'm not fine, as I am hanging from this ceiling fixture. Just remember, you were the ones that drove me to this. Signed - The Corpse in This Room."
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
To whomever it may concern,

By the time you read this, it will already be too late. I will be gone forever from this world which has been so cold and cruel in my shortened existance. I have lived for a while, and now it is time for me to be dead so that I may live forever in a place I hope is better than here. You may ask why, but you will never know for certain. Nor will I. The best I can put it is I am not a fan of life. It was given to me a relatively short time ago, and since then I have regretted it. I don't wish to make this long, but rather short if not sweet as well. I wanted to give a proper goodbye to you all, the few who truly cared, commiserated and most important of all loved. Don't be saddened by my sudden departure but rather know I'm gone from the confines of my so called life and in a much better place for me. Woe is ye who weeps on my grave, for I will not be there.

I feel I should close this with a quote, so I will quote the late author Kurt Vonnegut with a traditional Tralfamadorian departing note: Hello, goodbye, hello, goodbye. Tell my mother I'm sorry and to stay strong. This was no ones fault. Love always, and love all ways. Embrace your lives and each other in all the ways I could not.

Goodbye forever.

(your name here)

there ya go bud, that should do it.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
i think the best suicide note would be:

"Please forgive my curiosity"
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by stanleybach
The best suicide note ever: Sorry about all the blood.

I'll give an e-cookie to whoever can tell me who's that was.

Per Ingvie AKA Dead of Mayhem fame.

e-cookie now plz, unless someone beat me to this...
Quote by Trefellin

LastFM
metal4life592 gets an e-cookie! Your usertitle says you're a newbie, but I would have to disagree.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Hey there Delilah, whats it like in New York City? Oh well, It doesnt matter. I'm going to commit
suicide. Isn't that a pity...
Once you go FLAC, you never go back.
Page 1 of 3