Selling acoustic electric guitar, i-pod video, guitar mags videos books and others

Page 1 of 2
50/50 on all shipping

Apple I-Pod $120 SHIPPED!
I've had it for about a year, works great and it's in very good condition. It's a 30 gigabite i-pod video. I currently have 638 songs, 155 videos, and many pictures on it and it's only half full. I can leave the music and videos on it if you'd like, there's tons of good music and tons of movies and shows. I can list them if you'd like. The i-pod comes in it's original box, it has all of the paperwork, and an i-pod installer disk/i-tunes for the computer. It comes with the original headphones and two usb cords. I'll give you two because one of them doesn't always work, the other works fine. I'll also throw in a VERY nice hard case that costs around 20 bucks itself. This is a great i-pod and I love it, just trying to save up for a new amp. The only bad thing about the i-pod is that it doesn't have the full battery life that it has if you'd by one new. The battery dies quicker than a brand knew one. If you want to listen to music then it'll last for a long time, if you want to watch videos or play games you can but it dies much quicker. However you can always plug it in and watch movies.

The i-pod runs around 250 bucks new (google it if you would like to see) so I'm going to try to sell it for 135.

Keep scrolling down for the other stuff.
Last edited by Musical frog at Dec 1, 2007,
Acoustic Elecrtic Guitar 85 50/50 on shipping. Free picks, new strings, and if you buy this I'll throw in the videos below!!!!

I'm selling my acoustic electric guitar, it's a remake of an ovation, and it's not a bad remake at all. Plays well both acoustic and electric. It's a great guitar for the price I'm selling it. It's in very good condition with only a few minor scratches. I'm selling it for 85 and I was thinking we could do 50/50 on the shipping.

oh yeah and I'll put on brand new strings before sending.

Last edited by Musical frog at Dec 1, 2007,
Guitar Videos $15
One VHS one DVD. Both fairly beginner, but they both get into harder stuff toward the end. The DVD is great, really funny teachers. Both great to learn by. $15 for the both

Last edited by Musical frog at Nov 21, 2007,
Are you deaf now or something, is that why you are ridding your life of everything musical?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
im interested in the Acoustic Elecrtic Guitar. Can you pm me more pics?
I leik music
For music I have lots of ACDC, AeroSmith, Alman Brothers, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Doors, Eric Clapton, Eagles, Hendrix, Joe Walsh, Led Zeppelin, Skynard, Neil Young, Frampton, Phsih Pink Floyr, Queen, SRV, And at least 15 other bands.

For videos I have...
ACDC Live Videos
Eagles Live
Lynard Skynard Lice,
Tons of Family guy episodes
Tons of South Park Episodes
The Movie 300
Borat
Lots of Beavis and Butthead (and movie)
Lots of Jackass stuff
Random Nickelodean shows
That 70s Show
And other stuff

It has four games, Brick, Solitare, Music Quiz, and Parashute

:-)

And col50 I PM'd you.
I'm not sure of the excact price I'm going to say around 6 dollars. I'll pay 50% so it should be like 3 bucks for you. Does that sound good? Also what payment method is best for you?
if you can wait on the Ipod I'll give you 150.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
i-pod on hold
books pending
mags pending

videos and guitar still available (if col doesn't take it). I'll throw in the poster to the guitar or videos, whichever sells first. I'm also putting new strings on the acoustic.
any chance u would trade the ipod for an amp? how big of an amp ru looking for?
a small marshall, 45 watts and i put a new speaker in it.

pics on my profile.
Last edited by liv3evi7 at Nov 7, 2007,
i thought u said u were trying to save up for an amp though... i thought a trade would be good but it's kool.
hey MF would you take 135 shipped for the ipod?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by liv3evi7
i thought u said u were trying to save up for an amp though... i thought a trade would be good but it's kool.

Yeah I'm saving for a bigger amp right now because I have one of about that size and it's barely keeping up with the rest of the band

Schecter freak I'll take that if the guy I'm holding it for doesn't buy it.
k let me know!
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
What was the original plan for the acoustic? I might still want it
Last edited by col50 at Nov 14, 2007,
Page 1 of 2