To state it simply, I hear sirens in my head. Simple as that. I go outside and listen closely, I hear nothing. Go back inside, after a while, sirens start back up. It happened before late at night, I woke up and began hearing them, but I looked out the window and saw nothing.

I live in a fairly small town, so if something happens requiring sirens, everyone knows about it quickly.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
So do you just hear a ringing for a few moments? Cause I get THAT alot.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Your problem is simple: everyone is hearing the sirens, they just aren't talking to you.

Either they hate you, or they want you to lose your mind.
Someone inplanted a cell phone with a fire alarm ringtone into your head.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
'Wow, sounds weird huh? It seems to be happening to me.

A few weeks ago (perhaps a few months), I was about to go to sleep. I was lying in bed and I began to hear sirens. I thought nothing of it - you know, just a cop car or fire truck zooming by a nearby road, not a big deal. But it didn't go away.

It got so loud, I looked out my window and found everything silent. A few cars passing here and there, but no police cars or fire trucking zooming by.

Now I live in a fairly small town, so if something happens that require sirens, everybody knows about it quickly.

This experience has also happened to me recently (like within the past 2 weeks) during Chemistry class at school. It got to the point I was about to ask the teacher if he had heard anything. I looked around and no one else seemed to hear these blaring sirens.

And just now, I would have sworn I had heard sirens. I went out the back door and listened very distinctly and no sirens.

What's going on?

Thanks.'

A bit more detailed. Still written by me.
What do we tell our children? Look before you leap. Stop and think. Don't judge a book by its cover. We believe that we are always better off gathering as much information as possible and spending as much time as possible in deliberation.
Quote by isuckhardcore
So do you just hear a ringing for a few moments? Cause I get THAT alot.

No, not like a ringing in my ears. These are extremely distinct siren sounds. Such as a fire truck blaring, and police cars making that sound they make, I don't know how to explain it.

It's more than a ringing.

It's like there's an actual accident going on and I'm listening in to it from far away. I know that's far fetched (some audio-only variant of remote viewing?), but I've no idea how this is being caused.
Damn that's creepy.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by Pharoah
No, not like a ringing in my ears. These are extremely distinct siren sounds. Such as a fire truck blaring, and police cars making that sound they make, I don't know how to explain it.

It's more than a ringing.

It's like there's an actual accident going on and I'm listening in to it from far away. I know that's far fetched (some audio-only variant of remote viewing?), but I've no idea how this is being caused.

I don't think this will help, but I used to watch TV a lot and then I went to a B&B on a farm with my cousins (bed and breakfast) and when I was trying to sleep, it was dead quiet and I could've sworn I heard The Jetson's theme song looping, but it was in my head. The only thing is you said you're from a small town; I was from the city and I was living on a farm for a week so I was very unaccustomed to the quiet.

So in essence, I suck and didn't help you at all.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
You have a tumor.

Probably.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Go to a doctor, seriously.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by RHCP94
Someone inplanted a cell phone with a fire alarm ringtone into your head.

TS would be fine if it weren't for those damned telemarketers calling at the most ungodly hours.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
i dont wanna be a scare-mongorer here but, you could have a brain tumor.

brain tumors can affect the sensory parts of the brain (smell, hearing, taste etc) people with brain cancer have reported smelling smells that simply have no sourse etc.

go get it checked out, and i hope i'm wrong man.

although the alternative isn't too shiny either.. you're going totally f*cking bugsh!t crazy.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?