Epiphone, so probably not.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor

eh, well ive rly liked a lot of epiphones soo
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by danielrobbyshor

I'd disagree, I love my Standard plus.

It's definitely not a 59' burst. But for the price, you get a nice sold guitar that sounds and plays well stock. Change out the pickups and through a good amp I don't see the need to replace it anytime soon.

With the epiphones though you'll find duds and gems, the quality seems to vary in individual guitars, have you had the chance to play a Black Beauty?
If you are interested I suggest going to the store and trying out a bunch of them till you find a good one.

You can also save some money and look into Agiles which I here are pretty good.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
The black beauty's are actually really good and solid guitars. I might drop some new pickups in down the line, but definitely worth the money straight out of the factory.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
yea i dont know how much of a chance ill get to play the actuall one i buy, but nifty, cause im looking for something unique to go with ym strat and jetking and tis near the top of my list....next to a highway one tele
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
thanks btw, any other comments are welcome
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by zeppelinpage4
I'd disagree, I love my Standard plus.

It's definitely not a 59' burst. But for the price, you get a nice sold guitar that sounds and plays well stock. Change out the pickups and through a good amp I don't see the need to replace it anytime soon.

With the epiphones though you'll find duds and gems, the quality seems to vary in individual guitars, have you had the chance to play a Black Beauty?
If you are interested I suggest going to the store and trying out a bunch of them till you find a good one.

You can also save some money and look into Agiles which I here are pretty good.

Couldn't argree more