just between 10w-20 watts :stickpoke solild state >_> can't afford a tube p.s i been playing for 2 years and HECK no to line 6 >_> I play jazz,soft rock,blues,hard rock

I can afford up to 300 =s
Last edited by 1sebastian1 at Nov 4, 2007,
Roland Microcube, Roland Cube, Epiphone Valve Junior, Ibanez Valbee or maybe something Vox.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Vox DA15 is quite good for its price
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
first off, look at the microcube. my frend has one and he says its good for practice. also, if you don't mind a ****ty tone at higher volume, i say a 15 watt line 6 spider if ur new to guitar. Line 6 spiders suck, but are ok for solely bedroom practice, (read the MG/Spider practice amp thread in the guitar gear and accesories forum, you might have to search it)and allow you to experiment with alot of different effects so you can be familiar with them when you buy effects in the future.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Vox-DA5-Portable-Amplifier-?sku=482065
this is probably teh best amplifer ever for the money...its amazing...take my word on this...its great
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by craig_mccann
Vox DA15 is quite good for its price

I like my DA 20 also. Here's a tip, by pass your preamp with a line 6 pod. It will give you complete control over that amp like you can't believe. It made everything better.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
You could get a nice tube amp if you want. Valve Jr Combo ($150) or a Palomino V8 ($200).

Depends on what kind of music you play. We need a little more info.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
I have one of those Ibanez ToneBlaster amps for practice, it's pretty good. I have the 25 watt model, and it's louder than ****.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
With 300 bucks you can afford a small tube combo that should be as loud or louder than the 10-20 watt ss amps. With my palomino I can do up to hard rock and some of the other little tube combos like the Epi valve jr should be able to do it too with an od pedal.